You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Send Nurse Ratchford round to this fellas house 

You don't have to be a one trick pony to be a one trick pony, but Liverpool are a one trick pony.

Banging on about our players from the 70s and 80s being dirty, when their 90s "Dogs of War" were some of the filthiest collections of cloggers that English football has ever seen. At least our "dirty players" won stuff.

6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Send Nurse Ratchford round to this fellas house 

Terry McDermott dirty .?....Even Alan Hansen used to say the best midfield he ever saw at Liverpool was Souness, McDermott, Kennedy and Case as they could all with the exception of Terry Mac put their foot in when they needed to 

Love hearing shit like this as it’s yet another sad bitter who’s irrational hatred for all things LFC wipes out any semblance of enjoyment he might get from his own club winning 

8 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

1,000 times this. I don't know how anyone can claim an accident with a straight face when it was the second nibble he had at the player in a few seconds. 

The referee was about to book him for the first challenge, let it run, and then reacted to the final foul in that context. Watching it live, in real time, it was pretty obvious that Digne lost his head.

Most on the analysis treats the final foul completely out of context.

I only saw Everton's result later on yesterday and was about to say to the other half "you watch, they'll blame us" but I stopped myself thinking I was not being rational and would only sound bitter myself.  And well, whaddya know...

The thoughts of a bitter: A defeat? Fucking murderin, wall pushing redshite cunts. What have we got to work with here? Ex redshite Ings, 2 assists? Red card = redshite? Southampton played in red so it made us too angry to play properly? *scrapes the barrell* Redshite media forced ref to send off innocent Digne because of the redshite. No one will remember we were already losing. Yes. That'll do. 

200.gif

• Upvote 6

Its amazing what a week can do in the life of a blue. Last Sunday they are throwing hilarious "DiCaprio as VAR official" memes around on whatsapp groups (once was funny, twelve times less so) and then this Sunday they're throwing their toys out of the pram when someone (no idea who) puts up that picture of Hamhead Rodriguez doing the V sign, but adds a "-0" next to it.     

• Upvote 2

People go on about Carlo being their best manager for years, and while yes that is true, the current Barcelona manager and the top ranked national team in the world are managed by former Everton managers yet they still managed to be such a pathetic afterthought all these years. 

59 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

Its amazing what a week can do in the life of a blue. Last Sunday they are throwing hilarious "DiCaprio as VAR official" memes around on whatsapp groups (once was funny, twelve times less so) and then this Sunday they're throwing their toys out of the pram when someone (no idea who) puts up that picture of Hamhead Rodriguez doing the V sign, but adds a "-0" next to it.     

And they are saying "oh look at the redshite piping up now they've got their internet back".

They can give it out but they can't take it back. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

And they are saying "oh look at the redshite piping up now they've got their internet back".

They can give it out but they can't take it back. 

Zero self awareness. 4 wins and they were talking of being invincibles after 25 years doing nothing. Everton pipe up every dawn and are back in bed by lunch.

2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Everton cannot cease to exist because they are Arnold Rimmer and we are their Arnold 'Ace' Rimmer,a much better and successful alter ego. Without our lifeforce they are just a large black hole of nothing.

Smoke me a bitter, I'll be back for breakfast

• Upvote 6