You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Carlo has been pathetic since the derby. He should be embarrassed.

He’s fitting in quite nicely now. Maybe this isn’t the top the retirement fund we all thought it was? 

12 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Fuck off, no one can make the word cunt sound sultry!

Shes pretty cool- full of footy knowledge- telling me how her whole town would watch Columbia in world cups- when she talks about Faustino Asprilla and Carlos Valderama she gets very animated.  

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Dave D said:

Thats a tough ask. She only works Wednesdays since lockdown. Think I might have one on my phone from a work meal somewhere. 

Come on then!!!!! 

9 minutes ago, Dave D said:

Shes pretty cool- full of footy knowledge- telling me how her whole town would watch Columbia in world cups- when she talks about Faustino Asprilla and Carlos Valderama she gets very animated.  

tenor.gif?itemid=4584613

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Or how they shot a player for an own goal. Passion!

There is a documentary about it on Iplayer or 4 On demand cant remember and he wasn't actually shot directly because of that as it happens. He got into an argument in a nightclub then said something shitty back to some Cali Cartel twat in the car park so the fucker shot him. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Or how they shot a player for an own goal. Passion!

I did mention that to her bless her. She proceeded to make me watch highlights of  a particular game (think it may have been same world cup) where they beat Germany with virtually last kick of game. Said her whole village/town celebrated for days. 

She went home to Colombia last Christmas. When she came back she brought us all Colombian coffee in what I perceived to be the perfect cocaine sized pouches. How she got it through the airport I'll never know   

21 minutes ago, Dave D said:

One of the most charming football stories I ever heard was from an American living in Colombia. He was absolutely floored at how the entire country was beside itself with joy at 'only' reaching the World Cup quarter-final. And he loved it. Made him wish America could fall in love with the game.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Dave D said:

I did mention that to her bless her. She proceeded to make me watch highlights of  a particular game (think it may have been same world cup) where they beat Germany with virtually last kick of game. Said her whole village/town celebrated for days. 

She went home to Colombia last Christmas. When she came back she brought us all Colombian coffee in what I perceived to be the perfect cocaine sized pouches. How she got it through the airport I'll never know   

They didnt win-it was a draw-

Just now, deiseach said:

One of the most charming football stories I ever heard was from an American living in Colombia. He was absolutely floored at how the entire country was beside itself with joy at 'only' reaching the World Cup quarter-final. And he loved it. Made him wish America could fall in love with the game.

She says it was the biggest thing to happen to her country when she was a kid. Life was a bit tough but football brought everyone together.

She's is quite a quiet girl but when Everton signed Rodriguez she couldnt shut up!!!    

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Dave D said:

She says it was the biggest thing to happen to her country when she was a kid. Life was a bit tough but football brought everyone together.

She's is quite a quiet girl but when Everton signed Rodriguez she couldnt shut up!!!    

You'll be avoiding her before long. Once Everton has touched you. Its like being touched by Jimmy Saville.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

There is a documentary about it on Iplayer or 4 On demand cant remember and he wasn't actually shot directly because of that as it happens. He got into an argument in a nightclub then said something shitty back to some Cali Cartel twat in the car park so the fucker shot him. 

Yeah it's a Storyville episode on iplayer.