You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Apparently Carlo has put Joyce “back in his place” and other such nonsensities.

Obviously don’t know how Ancelotti answered the second question but I wouldn’t say that at all, it’s very rare for a journalist to ask such a ballsy question. 

Ancelotti can fucking do one. The balls on him. 

He's only there for the money. Its simple fact that him and his lad(!) are earning an eye watering sum of money and, if it wasn't the case, he wouldn't even know who Everton are. 

Go and read any of the Bayern-covering journo's coverage on Ancelotti at Bayern. Negligent and half-arsed doesn't even begin to describe it. He's been bombed out of his last two jobs for being shit which nobody who's blue wants to mention. 

I said in the match thread after Ancelotti had said the game was "satisfactory" that he had gone down in my estimation and he seems to be compounding that now.

He used to be classy and dignified, so much so that I thought we might have tried to bring him here before Klopp came.

That class, dignity and respect has gone now and he's become another one of the gobshites that the Blueshite are renowned for.

Like it's been said on here before, many times, "Once Everton's touched you"....

Fume rising 

When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. OurPrivacy Noticeexplains more about how we use your data, and your rights. You can unsubscribe at any time.

Ralph Hasenhuttl has claimed Jordan Pickford should be banned for Everton's match at Southampton on Sunday following his “absolutely disastrous tackle” in the Merseyside derby.

But the Saints boss reckons James Rodriguez will play at St Mary's.

England keeper Pickford escaped punishment for his reckless challenge on Virgil van Dijik. And Hasenhuttl said: “It was a horrible tackle to be honest.

"We have more often the situation now that the game goes on although it is offside and then some duels happen that don't have to happen normally. This is an issue. But you cannot go like this into a duel.

"This is an absolutely disastrous tackle. And I think sure it can be a red card but in the end it is a quick decision from the referee and then it wasn't. But the tackle by itself, when you only see the tackle, was horrible yes.”

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Goes the Crows Nest for a pint and goes to Twentymans barbers who has tons of Liverpool memorabilia including loads of Istanbul stuff. His head must have fallen off after he saw it.

If he had a proper Bloo's encyclopaedic knowledge of all things Red, that name would have tipped him off.

16 hours ago, Scooby Dudek said:

I am expecting not to be able to remember the name of the VAR official in maximum 43 days, never mind 43 years.

We go on about our past, they go on about a past they never had.

True story.

A few days ago, I asked my mate how he was, and he replied, "Life is coote". I asked what on earth are you talking about, then he told me he was still pissed at the VAR ref.

I had already forgotten who that bastard was.

The real victim in all of this is Jordan Pickford, according to Phil Kirkbride in the Echo...

"For the purposes of this discussion, we're not talking about the vile and hideous stuff directed at him - and his family - by the morons on social media, or the excessive reaction to what happened with Virgil Van Dijk.

Yes, it was reckless - "mistimed" as Ancelotti said - and he could easily have been sent off, but done with malice and on purpose? Forget it. Pickford isn't the only one who's gone over-the-top here."