You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

5 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Quite happy to be honest last thing I wanted was that shit bag getting a ban. Hope the cunt plays every week

Hahaha, yeah, I thought they'd fall back on this 'seen at the time.' It removes all the controversy of the 'offside' and when the whistle was blown bullshit.

It's astounding that they still don't see the hypocrisy in them using the phrase they borrowed off their Mancunian brothers in arms - "Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing."

They've been a shining example of this over the past few days, having to go back years to post pictures of tackles from Gerrard and Kuyt to avoid having to do the right thing and condemn their own thuggish players from throwing in two utterly shocking "tackles."

They're largely classless, hypocritical twats and I won't have anything different said about them. 

The small time cunts. 

• Upvote 5

23 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Hahaha, yeah, I thought they'd fall back on this 'seen at the time.' It removes all the controversy of the 'offside' and when the whistle was blown bullshit.

what controversy? it doesn't matter if the whistle was blown or not. it doesn't matter if it was offside or not. that's why richarlison got sent off after the whistle was blown. it's far more controversial to say you employ qualified referees who look at that tackle and deem it not worthy of a red card. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

Sly Sports reporting that abusive tweets to short arms and Richarlison are being investigated by the police! I wish people would knock this shit off, it gives them fuckers the moral high ground!

Loads of these gimps set up fake accounts and just say stuff like "wish Richarlison would die after that tackle". Whenever you look on Liverpool football Twitter its loads of fans from Nigeria, South Africa, India and Bangladesh, and load who are never going to set foot in this country. Then it gets reported as "death threats" for sensationalism.

It's a bit different to finding our where Pickford or Richardlison live and sending them bullets in the post or turning up at their house at 3am setting off pyro. 

I'm sure Richarlison has experienced or has has team mates experience similar stuff playing for Fluminense against Flamengo or Vasco Da Gama. Except the rivalry is a bit more intense and dangerous there. His team mates have done him no favours by all laughing and joking about it on Instagram. 

Evertonians can't complain as they had 4 fans waiting outside Iceland in Old Swan because they thought Fanta Scruff worked there and they wanted to fill him in. Just because he said something about Everton in a game they weren't even involved in.

43 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

Fanta Scruff?

Before the Europa League final in Basel Sky Sports went round interviewing Liverpool fans in a fan park. They interviewed some fella wearing Sports Direct gear and swigging a bottle of Fanta. When interviewed he said "Look Evertonians, this is a European final, this is what you're missing".

All the Evertonians (who weren't watching the build up to a final involving der redshite) went mad and started slagging him off on Facebook and Twatter. 

When he got into the ground he had a ticket for the neutral section he had bought in a ballot. Sevilla fans tried taking his seat and one punched him in the face and knocked him out. The punch was caught on camera and went viral to the joy of Evertonians. 

LFC06.jpg

Cix1I4fVAAEHsVQ.jpg_large.jpg

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Before the Europa League final in Basel Sky Sports went round interviewing Liverpool fans in a fan park. They interviewed some fella wearing Sports Direct gear and swigging a bottle of Fanta. When interviewed he said "Look Evertonians, this is a European final, this is what you're missing".

All the Evertonians (who weren't watching the build up to a final involving der redshite) went mad and started slagging him off on Facebook and Twatter. 

When he got into the ground he had a ticket for the neutral section he had bought in a ballot. Sevilla fans tried taking his seat and one punched him in the face and knocked him out. The punch was caught on camera and went viral to the joy of Evertonians. 

LFC06.jpg

Cix1I4fVAAEHsVQ.jpg_large.jpg

Thanks mate.

Yeah, the rabid shite would have loved that.

On another note, I was talking to the blue who lives opposite me this morning about the match.

He thought they were bloody lucky, Pickford should have gone and Hendo's goal should have stood.

He's a decent, level headed fella anyway but I was still surprised at his honesty.

16 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

Thanks mate.

On another note, I was talking to the blue who lives opposite me this morning about the match.

He thought they were bloody lucky, Pickford should have gone and Hendo's goal should have stood.

He's a decent, level headed fella anyway but I was still surprised at his honesty.

give it a few months, if the vvd injury has really hurt us, he will be singing you lost the league at goodison with the rest of them. 

22 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

Thanks mate.

Despite them being FC class and dignity a few of them heard wrongly that he worked in Iceland in Old Swan so filmed themselves waiting for him outside saying they were going to do him in.

Quite funny really as he worked with my mate in a prison so they looked stupid hanging round for hours waiting for him to turn up.

He said he couldn't go out for six months because he kept getting threatened and almost lost his job as he had been accused of inciting hatred before the game and then trying to fight with Sevilla fans. Even though one of them grabbed his teenage son and stole his seat which they had tickets for. They had won 2 tickets in a ballot even before we had played the Mancs. It was just pure luck that Liverpool got there and they had a ticket for the final when the stadium only held about 30k, half of which were made available to season ticket holders. 

One Evertonian I know started tweeting at the time that Liverpool fans were causing trouble again and bunking in just and all of them believed it straight away. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

give it a few months, if the vvd injury has really hurt us, he will be singing you lost the league at goodison with the rest of them. 

No doubt most of them will be.

The level of sheer nastiness towards us is getting worse, but like I said, this lad is pretty decent.

I've known him 30 years so I can't see it to be fair.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

No doubt most of them will be.

The level of sheer nastiness towards us is getting worse, but like I said, this lad is pretty decent.

I've known him 30 years so I can't see it to be fair.

there's a couple of them left. but it never ceases to amaze me how many sound lads become utter fucking dickheads the moment you mention der redshite.

12 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

there's a couple of them left. but it never ceases to amaze me how many sound lads become utter fucking dickheads the moment you mention der redshite.

Agreed.

I used to work with a few of them. You'd pull them up on it but they'd claim it was only banter.

It was sometimes, but sometimes it wasn't. 

Fucking idiots some of them.

• Upvote 1