You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Just now, Bjornebye said:

EknjT4MXYAEChy3?format=jpg&name=small

Fucking disrace. 

Remember when goalkeepers were considered mad because they’d put their heads in where players wouldn’t put their feet...Not this shithouse , I mean I could kind of accept it if he’d done Van Dijks ankle but fuck me thst is just horrendous 

The most predictable thing now is that despite them previously slating T-Rex for his abysmal form and numerous mistakes, he'll be an absolute hero for that despicable lot, just like that no-mark Funes Mori was when he fucked up Origi.

I just hope Virgil doesn't have to wait as long as Big Div to get his justice against them. But it will be sweet when he does. And he will!

43 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Can’t stand this baldy cunt .....Hopefully the inevitable tumble down the league happens sooner rather than later ...

@Tony_Scott11

Doesn't nobody want to win this league except Everton?

They got a decent away win against Spurs who've just lost a 3 goal lead against West Ham. They've played a bunch of proverbial strugglers until the derby. As has been said, they crocked 2 of our players,had 2 very dubious decisions go their way  and still didnt win.

4 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Bad tackles in a derby is nothing new from either side. VAR is though and gives officials every opportunity possible to make the correct decisions. Every single man and his dog knew the correct decisions yesterday except those that had to make them. Thats the annoyance. In my opinion those decisions in the VAR room where made out of bias by David Coote. 

I absolutely agree with this, any one with any kind of bias is never going to look at things objectively, as for Everton, whilst that thug Ferguson sits in the dug out you will get these 

types of assault. I’m bitterly disappointed and angry, I’ve said for years that we have the worst and most biased officials in Europe, I thought that VAR would even things up, but because it is the same bunch of clowns running the var as is on the pitch then the corruption will continue, it is such a shame as Liverpool are a joy to watch, and sporting to boot and officialdom should support that instead of kicking them in the teeth, maybe the threats and nastiness of the other Ferguson is all they understand.

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

Do they really think they're going to win the league? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Poor, deluded bastards. It'll go wrong somewhere, they'll make scapegoats and get angry. 

Just let them keep talking and getting ahead of themselves. They hype themselves up so much which is why they react so badly when things go wrong. They never learn, they fall back down to earth quicker than Felix Baumgartner.

• Upvote 1

We just rode into Goodison against their best 11 in years and made them our utter bitch. A swarve, stylish Italian coach adorned with European cups reduced to depending upon the thuggery of his players to snatch a point. How very Evertonian.

They may well steal 4th but they are pond scum and no trophies will grace that mantlepiece.

3 minutes ago, Special K said:

A mate of mine who is a fan of High Horse FC just sent me a load of screenshots about death threats to Pickford. Typical moral outrage. They've never done anything over the top ever. Nosireebob.

It will just be a couple of Liverpool fans on Twatter based in Kerala, Ibadan and Johannesburg saying "wish Pickford would die man" then High horse FC twist it round making out they are at the top of his road waiting in a van with samurai swords. 

Brought to you by the fans who wanted Nick Barmby dead and sung it at every match.

9 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

The van Dijk one on Mertens, he won the ball. People talk about that like he committed a murder, but it was simply bad luck.

Not remotely comparable to a clumsy twat like Pickford going in about 3 seconds late on him and Richarlison flinging himself needlessly at Thiago.

Also, the Mane one were he got sent off against Man City: they were both flying in at speed, totally focused on a ball that was about 4 feet off the ground.  The keeper led with his head; Mane led with his foot.  Never a Red, in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Special K said:

A mate of mine who is a fan of High Horse FC just sent me a load of screenshots about death threats to Pickford. Typical moral outrage. They've never done anything over the top ever. Nosireebob.

You should remind your mate of the 3000 everton fans singing 'die, die, Nicky, Nicky die' especially in his first Anfield derby as the doctor says. Then remind him they sang it louder after he scored in front of them.

12 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

You should remind your mate of the 3000 everton fans singing 'die, die, Nicky, Nicky die' especially in his first Anfield derby as the doctor says. Then remind him they sang it louder after he scored in front of them.

Yeah but the Everton fans were just singing "The, The, Nicky, Nicky, The"

• Upvote 4