You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 minute ago, Creator Supreme said:

Fuck off you cheeky bluenose cunt! Mistake??? That Duckinfield cunt treated us with contempt before, during and after Hillsborough! If he'd had the bottle a week after the disaster to hold his hands up and say 'yep, my fault, I fucked up and I am sorry', then I may have had some sympathy for him! But he was quite happy to go along with the 'they killed their own' smear!

A fucking pox on Duckinfield, and all the other cunts!

I promise you he wouldn't say that to the face of a red. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Madrid Diecinueve said:

43C7D8C6-E304-4E3B-B23C-D0B97C48239E.jpeg

Did Kuyt go feet first? If I remember rightly, it was a hefty challenge, but not any sort of kick.

Gerrard - fair enough. 

Lescott pulled Carragher and tried to con the ref (as he had done to win a dodgy pen in Europe a few weeks earlier).

Nothing wrong with helping a referee to not fuck up. Clattenberg should have sent the cunt off without needing to be reminded of his job.

Rodwell very clearly fouled Suarez right in front of the ref. It was an obvious yellow, at least.

21 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Did Kuyt go feet first? If I remember rightly, it was a hefty challenge, but not any sort of kick.

Gerrard - fair enough. 

Lescott pulled Carragher and tried to con the ref (as he had done to win a dodgy pen in Europe a few weeks earlier).

Nothing wrong with helping a referee to not fuck up. Clattenberg should have sent the cunt off without needing to be reminded of his job.

Rodwell very clearly fouled Suarez right in front of the ref. It was an obvious yellow, at least.

Nah, Dirk went in to fuck him up.

He was off the ground for longer than Newton’s law allows.

That’s not just a red, that’s GBH if he connects.

5 hours ago, TheDrowningMan said:

It’s an area of management in which Ferguson is still unmatched. Referee given a few dodgy shouts against them? Got a mention. Playing a physical team? He’d tell the media that the ref would need to keep his eye on them and so on and so forth.

Consider David Coote’s performance against us as the VAR ref at Old Trafford last season & his links to Manchester; concerns should have been raised in the build up to the match.

Great post mate and very true

The premier League Let ferguson intimidate refs because, what was it scudamore or his predecessor said, manchester united being successful is good for the Premier League. Once refs were onside with the league, ferguson had virtual free rein.

On that, hust how the fuck are united getting so many pens? They are no more attacking than ourselves, city and a few other sides yet refs continue to give them the softest pens.

No doubt if ferguson came to this league now, he'd try his new \ old tricks. But he wouldnt get away with it because chelsea, city and ourselves to a lesser extent have reasserted ourselves in the league.

Makes me laugh all the bitters who are laughing at/calling out Klopp for being pissed off today.

Ancelotti was red carded after game v mancs for having a go at ref last season after a ropey VAR call saw them have a goal wiped out that would have won game in injury time.

There's a lot of hot air on here / other platforms about Everton at times. Funny club, smalltown antics etc.

But get into the minutiae and its no laughing matter. Is there a more bilious football club in the entire world than Everton FC? 7 red cards in the last 25 league games - should be more than that. Big Dunc to Tim Cahill to Richarlison. An existential swamp of a football club whose sole purpose for the majority of their season is to try & raise themselves to spit into the eyes of LFC. Whether that's their own fans cheering Man City on to beat them at home (2014) or days like today. Its deep in their gut. It is their DNA.

Any human being who calls themselves an "Evertonian" should just be met with a leer & condescension -- there's no such thing as an "Evertonian". An "Evertonian" is just an "Anti-Koppite" in any other language who wants to save face by avoiding the world 'Liverpool'. United, Chelsea .. those clubs & their ilk measure their own progress against our own success. For Everton 'progress' is an alien word. They'd happily live their entire lives in the muck if it meant hanging on to our ankles as if their lives depended on it, so that we had a blotch of their mud on us too.

Five games gone, and they're still top. In truth, they can't believe it's actually lasted this long. Neither can we, mind. We've had our humiliating drubbing at the hands of Villa, and it hurt us, as fans, Jurgen and the players, as it should. because what we saw out there today was a team back to showing they don't make the same mistake twice.

The yard dogs will lose before we do so again, and more often. At the half way mark, and maybe long before it, they'll be hanging on to the coat tails of a top 4th/5th/6th position, living on the fading dreams that existed only weeks beforehand, while we will long have resumed our position at the top, and will be loathe to relinquish it. 

10 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

This fat cunt on Twatter piping up about Liverpool fans giving it out but not taking it back but comes out with shit like this.

20201017_202410.jpg

20201017_200837.jpg

I’m sure Colin to his family and friends is a lovely bloke and I would imagine they’ve got loads of great pictures of him so it baffles me why he’d use one as his Twitter avatar that would make mother’s hug their kids very tightly if he walked past the school gates 

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

I’m sure Colin to his family and friends is a lovely bloke and I would imagine they’ve got loads of great pictures of him so it baffles me why he’d use one as his Twitter avatar that would make mother’s hug their kids very tightly if he walked past the school gates 

He sums up every evertonian I have ever known, with no exceptions

6 hours ago, Alex_K said:

There's a lot of hot air on here / other platforms about Everton at times. Funny club, smalltown antics etc.

But get into the minutiae and its no laughing matter. Is there a more bilious football club in the entire world than Everton FC? 7 red cards in the last 25 league games - should be more than that. Big Dunc to Tim Cahill to Richarlison. An existential swamp of a football club whose sole purpose for the majority of their season is to try & raise themselves to spit into the eyes of LFC. Whether that's their own fans cheering Man City on to beat them at home (2014) or days like today. Its deep in their gut. It is their DNA.

Any human being who calls themselves an "Evertonian" should just be met with a leer & condescension -- there's no such thing as an "Evertonian". An "Evertonian" is just an "Anti-Koppite" in any other language who wants to save face by avoiding the world 'Liverpool'. United, Chelsea .. those clubs & their ilk measure their own progress against our own success. For Everton 'progress' is an alien word. They'd happily live their entire lives in the muck if it meant hanging on to our ankles as if their lives depended on it, so that we had a blotch of their mud on us too.

It's the faux moral outrage/grandstanding that's me laugh. They go on about how great they are and a bastion of fair play/Coronthian spirit yet they are exactly the opposite. 

I've seen posts on social media yesterday from people who I didnt even know liked footy, yet alone supported them. The derby really is their entire world to them. 

One woman in work is a bad bitter blue but made the mistake of marrying a Kopite. She says "derby day is always interesting in my house", dresses the dogs up in blue to annoy her husband and does loads of things to annoy him.

I asked why it is "interesting" when they haven't won one for years and her husband must take the piss out of her consistently. 

• Upvote 1

Now the dust has settled and I've had time to reflect on yesterday's game I have to admit the blue side of the city are looking the real deal now, a shift in power could come sooner than we thought. 

They scored two good goals yesterday.....they've got a brilliant manager too, they could defo win the league this season. They've been in the shadows of their neighbours for years now but the tide could now be turning. 

People need to accept that the blues are gonna be right up there at the end of the season

Well done Steven Gerrard and Rangers. 

• Upvote 17

10 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Nah, Dirk went in to fuck him up.

He was off the ground for longer than Newton’s law allows.

That’s not just a red, that’s GBH if he connects.

He was never going to connect because he was trying to block the ball. At worst it's a reckless challenge because his momentum carries him under him.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Pidge said:

He was never going to connect because he was trying to block the ball. At worst it's a reckless challenge because his momentum carries him under him.

It's still a red though, because he's not in control of what he's doing, he's just flying through the air feet first. It's not close to the challenge of yesterday, but there's no such think as 2XL red card, so unfortunately they're treated the same. 

I always thought the Kuyt one was reckless but looked like he was trying to block the flight of the ball and went across Neville rather than towards him. Probably a red card for being out of control but it’s a stretch for someone to point to it as an attempt to hurt someone.

I do still wince about that Gerrard two-footer though. Can’t take him anywhere!

Just now, Barrington Womble said:

It's still a red though, because he's not in control of what he's doing, he's just flying through the air feet first. It's not close to the challenge of yesterday, but there's no such think as 2XL red card, so unfortunately they're treated the same. 

It could have been, yeah.  I agree there's no comparison to what happened yesterday, but we're still talking about it because they hide behind this nonsense whataboutery.

• Upvote 1