You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 minutes ago, Mudface said:

It did make me laugh when Keown said they should be playing more long balls- they did nothing but.

When they started lumping it up Rodriguez started having hissy fits because he wasn’t getting balls into his feet. The jumped up, snide little nonce.

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Has any team in the league ever embarrassed themselves so much by being giddy about topping the league after a few games. Im usually for fans making the most of the joy while its there but christ they are cringey.

I’m sure it must have happened before. When was last Everton were top?

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Has any team in the league ever embarrassed themselves so much by being giddy about topping the league after a few games. Im usually for fans making the most of the joy while its there but christ they are cringey.

Strangely the media are fawning over them too

9 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

I’m sure it must have happened before. When was last Everton were top?

I caught some stat on the telly that this morning that Everton have spent double the number of days in 1st position this season than they have for the last 23 years combined. It was something like 16 days v 8 days. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Stickman said:

To be honest I’m sick of these twats being able to dish out potential leg breaking tackles and mostly getting away with them..Klopp maybe needs to call it out before the next game 

It’s an area of management in which Ferguson is still unmatched. Referee given a few dodgy shouts against them? Got a mention. Playing a physical team? He’d tell the media that the ref would need to keep his eye on them and so on and so forth.

Consider David Coote’s performance against us as the VAR ref at Old Trafford last season & his links to Manchester; concerns should have been raised in the build up to the match.

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

To be honest I’m sick of these twats being able to dish out potential leg breaking tackles and mostly getting away with them..Klopp maybe needs to call it out before the next game 

It seems to have become an acceptable way for them to play in a derby since Joe royle and his dogs of war. 

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

This fat cunt on Twatter piping up about Liverpool fans giving it out but not taking it back but comes out with shit like this.

20201017_202410.jpg

20201017_200837.jpg

Fuck off you cheeky bluenose cunt! Mistake??? That Duckinfield cunt treated us with contempt before, during and after Hillsborough! If he'd had the bottle a week after the disaster to hold his hands up and say 'yep, my fault, I fucked up and I am sorry', then I may have had some sympathy for him! But he was quite happy to go along with the 'they killed their own' smear!

A fucking pox on Duckinfield, and all the other cunts!

• Upvote 3