You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

19 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

FB_IMG_1601806648413.jpg

I'm not even arsed about the Kenny and digger comments as I'm assuming that was a kid. But when they said Gerrard never shone at the highest level, I was about to say how about a champions League final, but then I remembered it's only a glorified league cup. Much better to score a few in a world cup you didn't win. 

19 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Rodriguez wouldn't even get in our current first 11. 

You're right, he wouldn't. It doesn't mean he's not famous for doing shit earlier in his career. The bloos seem to think because he was famous once it means they've signed a superstar and they just can't see it's been 6 years since anyone gave a shit about him outside of Columbia. 

49 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I'm not even arsed about the Kenny and digger comments as I'm assuming that was a kid. But when they said Gerrard never shone at the highest level, I was about to say how about a champions League final, but then I remembered it's only a glorified league cup. Much better to score a few in a world cup you didn't win. 

Yeah no one outside of England knew Barnes and Dalglish. Merro is a truly pathetic cunt. I would love that club to just fold, certainly no good will from me. Fuck them all the horrible cunts.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

Yeah, it's called an end of the easy run of fixtures. In their first 12 PL fixtures, all but 3 are against teams that finished in the top 6 last season with the rest being newly promoted sides or ones that finished below 11th in the league last season.

You’re verging on blue nose levels of knowledge of your neighbour’s business there mate 

https://twitter.com/upthetoffes1/with_replies

Just a troll that cunt. Got 4 followers etc. A bad beaut who can only create a jarg twitter account to act the cunt because he hasn't got the bottle to act 10% as much of a cunt in-front of anyone. Watch him go mute very quickly when the first skip turns up at his mums. 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

You're right, he wouldn't. It doesn't mean he's not famous for doing shit earlier in his career. The bloos seem to think because he was famous once it means they've signed a superstar and they just can't see it's been 6 years since anyone gave a shit about him outside of Columbia. 

He's basically Shaqiri. They're the same player, with the same strengths and weaknesses. Only one can't get in our 18 man squad and the other is their best player by a mile.

• Upvote 5

All of this has happened before, all of it will happen again. 

They used to go on about Michael Branch being better than Fowler, one's still regarded as one of the top three finishers in Premier League history, the other has a Nokia-shaped hole in his sphincter. 

56 minutes ago, dave u said:

"Let's not get too giddy about Everton. They've played no-one yet."

That's sort of my point though. Its he results against "no one" that will decide the top four this year. Chelsea were held by West Brom, United lost at home to Palace. 

Everton have got a much better manager than United, Chelsea and Arsenal and a better manager than Spurs and Leicester. They will never have a better chance to break in to the top four than this season. 

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

They’re coming out of the woodwork all over the place. Recently found out that bad blue neighbours son is a red, laughed my arse off. Good lad, not a fucking boring bs twat like his dad.

It's fucking incredible. You can't go the shops without their phone ringing to zcars every time you go to the supermarket at the moment. They must all be on whatsapp group and ask their mates to call them as they walk into the supermarket. Outside of work or fucking spam calls, my phone literally never rings. Nobodies phone rings. Except evertonians in public places with zcars ring tones. And in fact who even has their phone on anything other than silent or vibrate!?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

It's fucking incredible. You can't go the shops without their phone ringing to zcars every time you go to the supermarket at the moment. They must all be on whatsapp group and ask their mates to call them as they walk into the supermarket. Outside of work or fucking spam calls, my phone literally never rings. Nobodies phone rings. Except evertonians in public places with zcars ring tones. And in fact who even has their phone on anything other than silent or vibrate!?

Lad I grew up with hardly posts on Facebook as do I, suddenly, blue mania. To be fair I never knew his family were blues till they did well in the 80’s. Omens omens.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

All of this has happened before, all of it will happen again. 

They used to go on about Michael Branch being better than Fowler, one's still regarded as one of the top three finishers in Premier League history, the other has a Nokia-shaped hole in his sphincter. 

Jevons, Cadamateri, Jeffers..... All they do is try and compare themselves to us. It's like me eating a cheesestring bit by bit then comparing my string skills to Vanessa Mae. Utter fucking no-entity club.