You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

The game Brazil is Tuesday night / Wednesday morning. 

So I assume they’ll be back Wednesday evening. 

1 or 2 training sessions before The Ev. 

James, Richarldson, Mina... we’re used to this. It’ll effect them more than us.

13 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

James, Richarldson, Mina... we’re used to this. It’ll effect them more than us.

Symptoms of jet lag include tiredness and exhaustion, difficulty staying awake during the day and concentration and memory problems.

How would you know if Mina was suffering?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Symptoms of jet lag include tiredness and exhaustion, difficulty staying awake during the day and concentration and memory problems.

He plays for Everton.

He might not realize it himself, but he's suffering.

Jet lag might be a welcome albeit temporary release for him.

11 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Because Pickfords behind him in goal. 

Our Club is fucking rotten, we would play Mane and Salah in the Derby if they had Covid and risk them passing it on to the Blueshite if it meant the 3 points. Words fail me,.....

Blue Shoes

Blue Shoes

Player Valuation: £8m
Big rumour circulating that 5 Liverpool players have COVID.
The international break isn't coming up by any chance is it?
Said before, i bet that club is riddled and they don't care. Can you honestly see them not playing salah or mane in the derby if they had covid? Would they hell, they'd rather risk infecting our whole squad for the 3 points. 
Thiago is a smokescreen because it gives them a few weeks excuse to get him up to speed with England. 

All of their buys that come here for the first time seem to struggle right from the off, then they get labelled with a mysterious injury. Sure keita and fabinho had the same treatment.

•  
 Reactions:Yarrgh

5 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Our Club is fucking rotten, we would play Mane and Salah in the Derby if they had Covid and risk them passing it on to the Blueshite if it meant the 3 points. Words fail me,.....

Blue Shoes

Blue Shoes

Player Valuation: £8m
Big rumour circulating that 5 Liverpool players have COVID.
The international break isn't coming up by any chance is it?
Said before, i bet that club is riddled and they don't care. Can you honestly see them not playing salah or mane in the derby if they had covid? Would they hell, they'd rather risk infecting our whole squad for the 3 points. 
Thiago is a smokescreen because it gives them a few weeks excuse to get him up to speed with England. 

All of their buys that come here for the first time seem to struggle right from the off, then they get labelled with a mysterious injury. Sure keita and fabinho had the same treatment.

•  
 Reactions:Yarrgh

Sheer lunacy. 

Although I’d like to hear more on these 5 players with COVID19.

Obviously Thiago had to be taken out the squad for the 2 Arsenal games because he struggled so badly at Chelsea...

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I don't really follow international footy that much anymore but they would be fucking nuts if they aren't ! 

Alisson is a starter.

Firmino is in and out but more often in.

Fabinho has been a squad player. When he’s even picked.

1 minute ago, Scott_M said:

Alisson is a starter.

Firmino is in and out but more often in.

Fabinho has been a squad player. When he’s even picked.

So in theory they should be more affected than us by the ridiculous decision to make us play on the Saturday as Alisson should be fine if he avoids injury. But I just hate the early kick offs as we rarely seem to play well. 

4 minutes ago, aws said:

So in theory they should be more affected than us by the ridiculous decision to make us play on the Saturday as Alisson should be fine if he avoids injury. But I just hate the early kick offs as we rarely seem to play well. 

Not sure of Richarlson’s role with Brazil. Brazil’s last competitive game was the Copa America Final last July, which he started (and scored in).

However, Neymar didn’t look to be available, so I don’t know if he’ll start next week. 

Assume James & Mina are certain staters for Columbia. 

I can get why it’s the early kick off though. It’s not ideal for any club after the international break to have the early kick off, but given no fans will be there and the prospect of all day drinking in the pubs before, say 5.30pm or 8pm games, I think the police have maybe asked for this.

Goalkeepers: Alisson (Liverpool), Santos (Athletico) and Weverton (Palmeiras)

Defenders: Danilo (Juventus), Gabriel Menino (Palmeiras), Alex Telles (Porto), Felipe (Atletico Madrid), Renan Lodi (Atletico Madrid), Marquinhos (Paris Saint-Germain), Thiago Silva (Chelsea), Rodrigo Caio (Flamengo)

Midfielders: Casemiro (Real Madrid), Fabinho (Liverpool), Philippe Coutinho (Barcelona), Bruno Guimaraes(Lyon), Douglas Luiz (Aston Villa), Everton Ribeiro (Flamengo)

Forwards: Roberto Firmino (Liverpool), Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City), Richarlison (Everton) Rodrygo (Real Madrid), Everton (Benfica), Neymar (Paris Saint-Germain)

2 hours ago, niallers said:

Goalkeepers: Alisson (Liverpool), Santos (Athletico) and Weverton (Palmeiras)

Defenders: Danilo (Juventus), Gabriel Menino (Palmeiras), Alex Telles (Porto), Felipe (Atletico Madrid), Renan Lodi (Atletico Madrid), Marquinhos (Paris Saint-Germain), Thiago Silva (Chelsea), Rodrigo Caio (Flamengo)

Midfielders: Casemiro (Real Madrid), Fabinho (Liverpool), Philippe Coutinho (Barcelona), Bruno Guimaraes(Lyon), Douglas Luiz (Aston Villa), Everton Ribeiro (Flamengo)

Forwards: Roberto Firmino (Liverpool), Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City), Richarlison (Everton) Rodrygo (Real Madrid), Everton (Benfica), Neymar (Paris Saint-Germain)

Is Ederson hurt or is he just tired of watching the best keeper in the world play?

1 minute ago, Gav said:

Bad enough the fuckers are just Yellow shirted rentboys but having 2 fellas named after the bitters just makes me hate them even more...whi the fuck calls their kid everton!?!?

It’s a little bit like ‘A Boy Named Sue’. Give him a cunt of a name that people will take the piss out of and hope that he grows up tough.