You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

33 minutes ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

How does Calvert-Lewin score so many goals? He's not strong, he's not especially quick, he's not a great dribbler, he's not great in the air. This is up there with the greatest mysteries unknown to mankind.

Facing Darren Randolph helps.

• Upvote 1

I would say fair play to the scabby fuckin tramps, not even saying they've played no one yet.

However, when they get injuries or suspensions they will fall away. They base a full season on what they are seeing now.

Expect nothing less than a 2-0 win for the Champions at Woodison.

Just now, DalyanPete said:

I would say fair play to the scabby fuckin tramps, not even saying they've played no one yet.

However, when they get injuries or suspensions they will fall away. They base a full season on what they are seeing now.

Expect nothing less than a 2-0 win for the Champions at Woodison.

I think they will be difficult to play against(again) especially with Ancelotti in charge. We need to change our game plan from how we've been playing there and OT in last couple of seasons. It will be tough.

• Upvote 1

Everton trying to goad us with a mural reminds me of Rimmer from Red dwarf proposing a method of taking on a space mutant:

"I propose we hit it hard and hit it fast with a major -- and I mean major -- leaflet campaign" 

• Upvote 12

18 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

If you asked an Everton fan would they swap their trophy history with Villa they would snap your hand off. Villa are bigger than Everton. Same ball-park but Villa have the edge and that edge has got big fucking ears and the title of greatest club side in Europe next to it. 

Fuck me theirs a generation of Everton fans who need it explaining to them what the fuck the Cup Winners Cup even was. 

I don't think an Everton fan would. I don't know one who doesn't think they won it in 1986. To them it's clear as day they did and they'd have probably won more. They'd prefer their hard luck fantasy to the actual trophy every day of the week. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

How does Calvert-Lewin score so many goals? He's not strong, he's not especially quick, he's not a great dribbler, he's not great in the air. This is up there with the greatest mysteries unknown to mankind.

I for one hope his form continues as it will inevitably lead to United spending and obscene amount of money on him just as he reverts to type. 

I remember what their ‘ fans ‘ say, the bile, the vile, the mad and the sad.

Grown men penning anger and foaming at the mouth at kids in footy kits.

Turning purple ( not red) at the sound of that song and outdoing each other with their faux overreactions. Whatever they do or don’t they are remnants of a beaten orc army ready to feed on the flesh of mediocrity and hate. Give them credit for spending hundreds of millions and not even getting Europe and beating Fleetwood and Spurs? Oh dear I sound a bitter man, better have a lie down and maybe whistle some Johnny Cash. Or put a long sleeved top on and take some chemical relaxation.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I think they will be difficult to play against(again) especially with Ancelotti in charge. We need to change our game plan from how we've been playing there and OT in last couple of seasons. It will be tough.

The sort of game we bought Thiago for, I reckon. 

4 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I think they need to change their game plan which opens them up. Always tough until the ref blows and you realise another one unbeaten.

18 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

I remember what their ‘ fans ‘ say, the bile, the vile, the mad and the sad.

Grown men penning anger and foaming at the mouth at kids in footy kits.

Turning purple ( not red) at the sound of that song and outdoing each other with their faux overreactions. Whatever they do or don’t they are remnants of a beaten orc army ready to feed on the flesh of mediocrity and hate. Give them credit for spending hundreds of millions and not even getting Europe and beating Fleetwood and Spurs? Oh dear I sound a bitter man, better have a lie down and maybe whistle some Johnny Cash. Or put a long sleeved top on and take some chemical relaxation.

They've just spent the last 20 odd years sneering and bitching about everything Liverpool do. 

They've moaned about Liverpool running down the Anfield area by dithering over a stadium yet they've tried moving away from Goodison repeatedly without giving a thought to what the indecision does to the surrounding area. What have Everton done that is so great for that area what Liverpool failed to do for Anfield?

They spent years moaning about Liverpool taking a Victorian park over to either build a new stadium or expand the Anfield road end. Now they want to build on a dock that has world heritage status they want to completely ignore it and get their stadium built at all costs, even if it means the city loses the title. Personally I think it's a load of bollocks but you know for a fact that if Liverpool were doing it they would be going mental. 

They moaned about Liverpool taking a NW development loan for the possible stadium in the park. The club paid it back but they are happy to ask the council for money for a stadium and pay for a training ground. 

The club tried to furlough the staff in the summer but backtracked. However the peoples club owned by a multimillionaire who lives in Monaco to avoid paying tax stands by and lets two outsourced companies furlough shop staff and catering staff whilst also taking money from their fans for games they cant go to. 

They played the plucky underdog card for years having no money and saying they were a proper football club, the last of the Corinthians etc. Yet as soon as someone flashes a bit of money at them they say "we're fucking rich" and it doesnt matter where Uncle Uzzys money comes from. 

They've ripped us for years for having Norwegian and Irish fans but now they want loads of foreign fans in Colombia and the USA because of their Instagram signing. 

The fucking bellends suck off the Mancs at every opportunity because their hatred for us trumps everything yet they make out they are the original scouse club. 

They were screaming for null and void non stop, getting on their high horse about footy being irrelevant but now they arent languishing in 12th they suddenly don't care about people dying. Yet ask them why they can't give you an answer or just call you bitter. 

They've got all giddy about getting a song to no1 yet when Liverpool do anything like that its fucking embarrassing and shows we are a "different breed".

They will buy footy tops of teams playing Liverpool and have parties if we lose a final but if Liverpool fans laugh or take the piss out of Everton you're an arrogant bitter Kopite. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 17

18 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

They've just spent the last 20 odd years sneering and bitching about everything Liverpool do. 

They've moaned about Liverpool running down the Anfield area by dithering over a stadium yet they've tried moving away from Goodison repeatedly without giving a thought to what the indecision does to the surrounding area. What have Everton done that is so great for that area what Liverpool failed to do for Anfield?

They spent years moaning about Liverpool taking a Victorian park over to either build a new stadium or expand the Anfield road end. Now they want to build on a dock that has world heritage status they want to completely ignore it and get their stadium built at all costs, even if it means the city loses the title. Personally I think it's a load of bollocks but you know for a fact that if Liverpool were doing it they would be going mental. 

They moaned about Liverpool taking a NW development loan for the possible stadium in the park. The club paid it back but they are happy to ask the council for money for a stadium and pay for a training ground. 

The club tried to furlough the staff in the summer but backtracked. However the peoples club owned by a multimillionaire who lives in Monaco to avoid paying tax stands by and lets two outsourced companies furlough shop staff and catering staff whilst also taking money from their fans for games they cant go to. 

They played the plucky underdog card for years having no money and saying they were a proper football club, the last of the Corinthians etc. Yet as soon as someone flashes a bit of money at them they say "we're fucking rich" and it doesnt matter where Uncle Uzzys money comes from. 

They've ripped us for years for having Norwegian and Irish fans but now they want loads of foreign fans in Colombia and the USA because of their Instagram signing. 

The fucking bellends suck off the Mancs at every opportunity because their hatred for us trumps everything yet they make out they are the original scouse club. 

They were screaming for null and void non stop, getting on their high horse about footy being irrelevant but now they arent languishing in 12th they suddenly don't care about people dying. Yet ask them why they can't give you an answer or just call you bitter. 

They've got all giddy about getting a song to no1 yet when Liverpool do anything like that its fucking embarrassing and shows we are a "different breed".

They will buy footy tops of teams playing Liverpool and have parties if we lose a final but if Liverpool fans laugh or take the piss out of Everton you're an arrogant bitter Kopite. 

All well and good but they have had a decent start you know.