You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

It obviously hurts to see us up at the top. “Seeing Everton at the top of the table is like seeing an elephant up a tree. You don’t know how it got there but you know it won’t be there for long” Message from a RS supporter who else.

i would be pretty devastated if this below was sent to me. Don't think I ever saw a funnier putdown at the Comedy club. The suggested reply to his RS mate. Comedy gold.

Meeting a Liverpool supporter with humility and class is like witnessing the event horizon of a black hole in person. Impossible.

1 hour ago, DalyanPete said:

It obviously hurts to see us up at the top. “Seeing Everton at the top of the table is like seeing an elephant up a tree. You don’t know how it got there but you know it won’t be there for long” Message from a RS supporter who else.

i would be pretty devastated if this below was sent to me. Don't think I ever saw a funnier putdown at the Comedy club. The suggested reply to his RS mate. Comedy gold.

Meeting a Liverpool supporter with humility and class is like witnessing the event horizon of a black hole in person. Impossible.

It's like Bill Hicks and George Carlin reincarnated. 

• Upvote 1

A05CFA17-21B7-4072-944D-6315AF0430EA.gif

• Upvote 6

Is this shit supposed to be funny.

Evertonians buzzing off Barkley joining Aston Villa laughing that he left to join a big club but has ended up on loan at a small club.

Villa might be a bit of a yo yo team in recent times but at least they've been in a final as recently as 2015. They've won the league cup and European cup that Everton have never won and have the same amount of history from the early days of football that Everton constantly bang on about.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Evertonians buzzing off Barkley joining Aston Villa laughing that he left to join a big club but has ended up on loan at a small club.

Villa might be a bit of a yo yo team in recent times but at least they've been in a final as recently as 2015. They've won the league cup and European cup that Everton have never won and have the same amount of history from the early days of football that Everton constantly bang on about.

Villa pretty much are Everton. Faded club with past history, little support outside their immediate city (aside from Colombia of course, Juan Pablo Angel is fucking nothing on Instagram).

image.png

image.png

• Upvote 1

They'd froth at the mouth for even hearing someone say it but I reckon Villa are a bigger club than Everton: they've won the European Cup whilst winning a roughly similar number of league titles and way more domestic cups, but at least Villa are the biggest club in their own city - and by a distance too.

• Upvote 5

If you asked an Everton fan would they swap their trophy history with Villa they would snap your hand off. Villa are bigger than Everton. Same ball-park but Villa have the edge and that edge has got big fucking ears and the title of greatest club side in Europe next to it. 

Fuck me theirs a generation of Everton fans who need it explaining to them what the fuck the Cup Winners Cup even was. 

38 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

If you asked an Everton fan would they swap their trophy history with Villa they would snap your hand off. Villa are bigger than Everton. Same ball-park but Villa have the edge and that edge has got big fucking ears and the title of greatest club side in Europe next to it. 

Fuck me theirs a generation of Everton fans who need it explaining to them what the fuck the Cup Winners Cup even was. 

But Heysel stopped Everton from being bigger than Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich combined. Plus it's our fault they never won the European cup.

• Upvote 1