You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

53 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Is this legit?

20200928_230709.jpg

38 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Didn't take them long to call the season Covid and how shit it is. How longs the game been over for now 2 hours? 

davek

Player Valuation: £80m

Another Covid19 season, Who cares? I can barely get interested in Everton's season, so there's is an irrelevancy.

These season's are bogus. Any trophies won in them are worthless. And yes, I would say that if Everton won a cup.

Football is over until this virus is over

If we had lost none of them would say that. I'd absolutely batter every single one of them. And I'm not even hard. 

That Matty lads bird has definitely been rattled by a few Reds and it kills him. Little ginger goateed blert. 

11 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

What is this all about? I heard something at the start of the local news as a headline saying something like "and we'll look at chart topping Everton" but I didn't see what it was about. 

They managed to all buy an old Everton song on iTunes and it went to number 1. 

They beat Miley Cyrus into second spot now, her, her fans and all der redshites fans heads are falling off. Cos its 1985 again and Everton are boss.

20200929_093437.jpg

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

This is trending for some reason. 

It's catchy. It reminds me of an old Radio City advert for Runcorn Shopping City.

"Come and join in the fun. You've gotta shop, shop in Shoppo."

I liked the bit at the end where Moxey and Barry got in trouble, and Wayne was hiding under the table, but Bomber and Oz turned up to frighten the bullies, and Dennis and Neville got them all to calm down.

5 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

What is this all about? I heard something at the start of the local news as a headline saying something like "and we'll look at chart topping Everton" but I didn't see what it was about. 

What do you mean, what’s all this about? We’re all fuming about it, heads dropping off everywhere. Surely you must have noticed?