You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

6 hours ago, BeefStroganoff said:

3 games fellas. Their defence is still garbage. the beat a woeful spurs, 10-man WBA and won with a rather fortunate penalty yesterday.

They have had a good solid start no doubt but they are nowhere near being a threat.

Amen.

They are nowhere near European qualification.

2 hours ago, Stickman said:

This is his latest pearls of wisdom....Obviously sent this when it was 3-0, funnily enough he didn’t comment when it was 3-3 

@Catcherintherye

Who could ever remember 7 days ago, Kopites saying West Brom were useless? They are the gift that never stops giving arent they?

He has got a hell of a lot to say but when pulled up and proven wrong he disappears and ignores it. He blocked me when I called him out. A grown man blocking someone because he got something wrong and it got pointed out. 

Reminds me of someone we know actually. 

On 25/09/2020 at 21:07, Doctor Troy said:

The Littlewoods building on Edge Lane has gone to a public consultation. God knows why when it regenerates a massive derelict building and will bring significant employment to the area in the shape of the film industry.

Sometimes they can be stalling tactics because the Owners haven't got the money.

In this case

13 hours ago, Stickman said:

To be fair anomaly’s like this happen from time to time when an average team like Norwich , Hull. Blackpool , Portsmouth , Newcastle , Man City ( before £££) Leeds (when they got relegated) and now Everton go top after three games 

It’s  what makes it “the best league in the world” innit 

And Sheffield Wednesday one season with Reggie Blinker. Being top after 3 games is an illustrious club to belong to. They should get a badge for their shirts or something.

In their first 10 league fixtures this season, they'll only have played spurs, ourselves and the mancs who finished in the top 6 last season. In 3 other games, they will have played all the promoted teams and even 2 of those will be or have been at home.

All the other teams they will play in those first 10 league fixture finished 11th or lower last season. Talk about false dawns!

I wonder how perplexed they were today watching city and Leicester? They usually cheer their number one team from Abu Dhabi just to stop der red shite from winning it, but since they're now favourites for the league, fa cup, league Cup, Johnstones paint trophy and the screen sport super Cup, they must have been really confused at not wanting city to win or lose

Was only a matter of time ...

@Catcherintherye

For me, no fans and the chaos of lockdown has made the league more open and more interesting. It seems more competitive from top to bottom and a far better package as a result. Hopefully we get fans back soon and it's not the same on TV, but it's been a great start.

Wait, so you’re telling me all that shit about ending the season early for the good of humanity had nothing to do with a pandemic and was actually a bitter spiteful ploy by Evertonian’s who wanted to end their own misery because we are good and they are shite?

I bet Catcher has started referring to it as the ‘plandemic’ and makes loads of funny jokes about the virus only coming out after 10pm.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Stickman said:

@Catcherintherye

For me, no fans and the chaos of lockdown has made the league more open and more interesting. It seems more competitive from top to bottom and a far better package as a result. Hopefully we get fans back soon and it's not the same on TV, but it's been a great start.

Thank God, because it was utter shite last season; basically the equivalent of Scottish League 3.

I don't begrudge some of their fans a bit of entertainment and some victories. I mean it's been a wasteland of utter shite for most of those 25 years. Their only highlights have been our losses in cup finals or us nearly winning the league. More recently they've even taken to celebrating blueprints and computer renderings, I mean that's how bad it has got for them.

If we batter them twice and they steal points from our rivals then good luck to them, they can be as giddy as they like. 

Their new players are in for a shock though when the orcs eventually return to Goodison to boo them on. 

I have to add that now it's pretty certain that no fans will attend games until maybe even as late was March. How about their shithouse of a club return the much needed cash to their fans in one lump sum rather than in three instalments.

Their tax avoiding owner may be drinking champagne in Monaco but the fans in North Wales could do with their money back. Twat of a club that seems to not care at all about their fans. It's a disgrace they even took the whole amount as it is. 

I'm shocked that the usually high moral standards they hold other clubs to has not been reflected in criticism of their own club.

4 hours ago, Stickman said:

@Catcherintherye

They have absolutely no shame do they, their hypocrisy is so blatant. Yet point it out and they call you bitter. 

• Upvote 1