You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Genuinely think they're benefitting from having no crowds. Throw a quality manager like Ancelotti into the mix though and give him money to spend and even they can't fuck it up.

Maybe I'm getting soft in my old age but I'm happy to see them finish second as long as we're first, that's how it was in the 80s. We used to put their team poster in the window if they were playing at Wembley and the blues in my nan's Street would do the same for us when we were.

Most of the top clubs in the league get on my tits now more than they ever did due to the cunt personalities involved, Guadiola, Solksjaer, Lampard, Mourinho. I find I've got less space in my brain for blueshite rage than I used to.

Besides which, as a city the Tory grip on the North is starting to encircle us and we've got to stick together. Build a wall around the place and man the ramparts.

• Upvote 2

The thing is they can't enjoy it because it is all about us, that is their problem. If they finished second and we finished first they would be devastated. If they finished fifteenth and we finished sixteenth they would be delighted. 

Build a stadium because you think it will benefit your club not because you think our heads will fall off.

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Genuinely think they're benefitting from having no crowds. Throw a quality manager like Ancelotti into the mix though and give him money to spend and even they can't fuck it up.

Maybe I'm getting soft in my old age but I'm happy to see them finish second as long as we're first, that's how it was in the 80s. We used to put their team poster in the window if they were playing at Wembley and the blues in my nan's Street would do the same for us when we were.

Most of the top clubs in the league get on my tits now more than they ever did due to the cunt personalities involved, Guadiola, Solksjaer, Lampard, Mourinho. I find I've got less space in my brain for blueshite rage than I used to.

Besides which, as a city the Tory grip on the North is starting to encircle us and we've got to stick together. Build a wall around the place and man the ramparts.

Yeah I agree with this.

Plus, them finishing second would be the ultimate "If it hadn't of been for the redshite". 

Even if we were 30 points clear of second place, the fact that our existence directly stopped them from winning a trophy will turn their best season in a generation into a bitter tasting turd. 

• Upvote 1

Look at it as you would Dante's Circles of Hell. Flirting with relegation & mid-table is the basest form of torment and one they are much used to. Being piqued to success with a side they consider one of the best in their history will bring entirely new misery, unfelt for decades - a frothing "iithadn'tbeenfor" unseen since the infamous late 80s:

"“There is no greater sorrow then to recall our times of joy in wretchedness.”

5 hours ago, Scooby Dudek said:

The thing is they can't enjoy it because it is all about us, that is their problem. If they finished second and we finished first they would be devastated. If they finished fifteenth and we finished sixteenth they would be delighted. 

Sums it up perfectly. Their whole club, actually.

To be fair anomaly’s like this happen from time to time when an average team like Norwich , Hull. Blackpool , Portsmouth , Newcastle , Man City ( before £££) Leeds (when they got relegated) and now Everton go top after three games 

It’s  what makes it “the best league in the world” innit 

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

It's the best and most competitive league in the world after 3 games this season. 

But last year according to nonces like John Merro, Santo Domingo and Catcherintherye it was shite and just the Covid cup. 

Say Null & Void on twitter and they block you. Cathcherintherye blocked me when I had his kecks down on there. i'd love to punch his fucking wool face in. 

I appreciate I sound like the shrink off After-Life there. 

• Upvote 5

32 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Say Null & Void on twitter and they block you. Cathcherintherye blocked me when I had his kecks down on there. i'd love to punch his fucking wool face in. 

I appreciate I sound like the shrink off After-Life there. 

This is his latest pearls of wisdom....Obviously sent this when it was 3-0, funnily enough he didn’t comment when it was 3-3 

@Catcherintherye

Who could ever remember 7 days ago, Kopites saying West Brom were useless? They are the gift that never stops giving arent they?