You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Anubis said:
Daveysgingerlovechild

Daveysgingerlovechild

Player Valuation: £35m

Utd are hardly short on Forwards. Can't see it personally, bar they just want to weaken a competitor. The chat alone can distract players.

"Weaken a competitor" Hahahaha. I know Man Utd are shit but fucking hell. 

I don't think he would leave this season unless the club wanted to sell be honest. Richarlison said in the summer he will stay another year and they have bought very well. DCL would be stupid to leave there for Utd right now. Solskjaer is on borrowed time and the fans are on the verge of going all Norwich again. Everton do have a fairly exciting season to look forward too. Calvert-Lewin will score 20+ this season and will be able to write his own contract in the summer. 

Dead on Stig.

DCL is a pretty limited player, but as “old fashioned number 9’s” go, he’s decent.

he knows how to get in the right places to score and he’s great in the air.

if this was 1996 he’d be about the 10th best at what he does in the league, but as it is today, he’s probably the best at it right now.

hell get 20 goals in all comps without too much trouble as long as he stays fit.

I can’t believe United would seriously want him as their attack is their only position of strength, but if the link is genuine, he’d be mental to join them now. 

Almost as optimistic as this Spurs fan. 

pagevee

Ehhhh, What's up Doc?

Some of this top 6 drivel is bullshit. The team started out last year playing like shit/hungover, contracts enabled important players to play uninspired, and injuries crucified the squad. Oh yeah, the manager changed for the first time in years. Seriosly, what else could have gone wrong last year? 

The squad was in the Champions League Final around 12 plus months ago. My vote was as obnoxiously optimistic as this top 6 drivel. With Kane, Bale, Son, and Dele playing, this squad can crush anyone they play. As of now, limiting this teams performance is entirely in their control and problems are self-inflicted. They can choose to win and I choose to vote based on that potential. Optimistic as it is.