You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Si, I come from Colombia, like that fella what was in Narcos, who murdered people like der fucking redshite! There's a huge blue following here due to our, I mean, your worldwide status.  The sales of Victor Anichebe shirts have trebled in Bogota, which - for your information, and to prove I'm really Colombian - is  the capital and largest city of Colombia, administered as the Capital District, as well as the capital of the department of Cundinamarca.[16]

• Upvote 11

Can’t believe they’re all paying this much attention to being too after 2 games. And Thiago is bang average

matty1878

matty1878

Player Valuation: £70m
Where will Liverpool go if they win this match.

not above us

d34noj

Player Valuation: £35m
It does help playing 11v10. I think Thiago is great but it is a bit of a misleading thing.
Plus laying it 10 feet across the floor every single time to the nearest player bolsters your stats.

A bit like VVD and his perfect passing accuracy, easy when you're laying it off 8 feet away.

They ought to show the cruyff he tried and lost it, or the overhit Crossford ball to Mane, or the overhit cross to Sarah a couple of minutes later, then not touching the ball for the next 5 minutes only to give a penalty away.

Bang average.