You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

It’s all got a bit salty on Everton social media.

2 days ago they were taking the piss out of Liverpool for being skint and dropping out of the top 4. Their signings were brilliant and all better than anything Liverpool have bought in the last few years.

Now it's back to Heysel, fans spreading the virus and LFC furloughing staff despite spending millions.

5 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

John Merro going through our summer signings with a fine tooth comb to come up with reasons why they are shit, over expensive and not as good as any Everton players.

He's going to have his work cut out. Even Karius is a better footballer than that useless streak Richarlison

It's mad, why can't they just be fucking happy? They've got a manager who's a class act and they're not relegation fodder for a change. I fucking hate the mancs and the 90s were a nightmare, but I couldn't give a shit back then who they signed or what they were doing, beyond wanting them to lose. All I cared about was who we signed and wanting us to win shit. The idea that, had social media existed back then, I'd feel moved to comment on the strengths and weaknesses of Jasper Blomquist makes me think that, if I'd had, I should give up and start watching golf.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

2 days ago they were taking the piss out of Liverpool for being skint and dropping out of the top 4. Their signings were brilliant and all better than anything Liverpool have bought in the last few years.

Now it's back to Heysel, fans spreading the virus and LFC furloughing staff despite spending millions.

I think we do need to remember that it's a selection of cunts that bring up Heysel and hate filled shite. I know tonnes of blues plenty of who I'd much rather talk football with then plenty of reds. Cunts are cunts they will latch their hate to anything. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sir roger said:

I'm not usually that bothered about individual Everton  games unless they are against us or benefit us, but I would piss myself if they didn't beat WBA today after all of the blow about them being the new manifestation of  Brazil 1970.

I reckon Everton will do them convincingly. I think they will have a really good season and not because of their signings but because Carlo is class.

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I reckon Everton will do them convincingly. I think they will have a really good season and not because of their signings but because Carlo is class.

I think they will be better than last season but still shy of European qualification and no cup glory even with Ancelotti on board.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Yeah I think so too. Without a doubt they have massively upgraded that midfield. I think Calvert-Lewin will have a decent season as well. Looks a proper number 9 when they put the ball into the box. They badly need a centre-half though and if they don't get a decent one then they are still 8-12th. That Tarkowski at Burnley would have them pushing for 7th. Oh the keepers shite too. I still cant believe Ancelotti is there though. 

54 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

It's mad, why can't they just be fucking happy? They've got a manager who's a class act and they're not relegation fodder for a change. I fucking hate the mancs and the 90s were a nightmare, but I couldn't give a shit back then who they signed or what they were doing, beyond wanting them to lose. All I cared about was who we signed and wanting us to win shit. The idea that, had social media existed back then, I'd feel moved to comment on the strengths and weaknesses of Jasper Blomquist makes me think that, if I'd had, I should give up and start watching golf.

Yeah, but you need to think like a blue and their enormous mood swings. So this time last week when we hadn't bought anyone and the PEDs had run out, they've visions of us falling out of the top 4. On the other hand, they have just recreated holy trinity with an amazing Instagram game and 50m new fans in Colombia which was going to make them more money than has ever existed in football. 29 was young and in fact was a player in their prime. It was inevitable they'd get top 4 and with us on the way down, it was inevitable they'd make top 4 at our expense. In their minds this outcome was inevitable and only the powers that be could stop it and uncle uzzie would sort them. 

Roll on a week and it's like they've been taken off their meds. Us signing some players won't just have an impact on our team, it will somehow have a detrimental impact on their players and last week's holy trinity are 1 bad result away from getting booed. 29 is now old and why aren't they buying younger players? Everything that happens at Everton is filtered through us. 

• Upvote 3