You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

29 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

I thought that about sigurdson and Bernard, clutching at fuckin straws when they quote insta following

maybe, i thought sigurdson was dead on his level at swansea and i had never watched bernard when they got him, i just knew the bloo hype. i've watched a decent amount of all 3 of these players and i reckon 2 are decent player - they probably wouldn't get a game for us, but there'd be a case i would say they could get a game for Leicester, Arsenal or Spurs. and of course they have a top manager now. 

There’s no way these players don’t make them better. Their midfield last year was awful so it’s guaranteed they are better for these signings.

how much better is the question, and they still have a dreadful back four that’s slower than me, and a goalie who acts the big un but chucks balls in his own net.

they’ll challenge for europa league spots I reckon but finish 8th

3 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

There’s no way these players don’t make them better. Their midfield last year was awful so it’s guaranteed they are better for these signings.

how much better is the question, and they still have a dreadful back four that’s slower than me, and a goalie who acts the big un but chucks balls in his own net.

i reckon that's about right and if they get to europe it'll be because Ancelotti has got a tune out of rodriguez and can keep calvert lewin scoring. i certainly don't think they will finish bottom half again. 

2 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Very strange. I doubt any New Yorker will know who the fuck Everton are.

They aren’t even The Jets to our Giants, The Mets to our Yankees, The Nets to our Knicks etc etc etc...

Times Square Cup Winners. My RS head is literally rolling down 7th Avenue. 

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

maybe, i thought sigurdson was dead on his level at swansea and i had never watched bernard when they got him, i just knew the bloo hype. i've watched a decent amount of all 3 of these players and i reckon 2 are decent player - they probably wouldn't get a game for us, but there'd be a case i would say they could get a game for Leicester, Arsenal or Spurs. and of course they have a top manager now. 

Maybe I just listened to what they told the world. Just don't think it's going to be any different to the previous years.

For Carlos there was Silva, for Silva there was Ron, Bobby, blah blah fuckin blah.

Personally can't stand the fuckas.

59 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Could well be right but it then fucks the heads of the previous midfield dynamos.

Won't be arsed when they get a game.

17 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Maybe I just listened to what they told the world. Just don't think it's going to be any different to the previous years.

For Carlos there was Silva, for Silva there was Ron, Bobby, blah blah fuckin blah.

Personally can't stand the fuckas.

Yeah but that were all wannabe good managers. Ancelotti is the real deal. I know he's got no real track record of the Everton problem, but he's different breed to those other managers. Ancelotti is the manager red Ronnie wants to be and red Ron is the pick of that bunch. 

49 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

For a fanbase who were fully behind the Null and Void argument last season this is a massive about turn from the loveable neighbour's Another good signing get in there ,goodison open the feckin gates will ye! ;  Its almost like they had an agenda 

Wonder what twats like Santo Domingo on GOT are like after saying we will murder thousands just to get our league title?. Calling us "Murder fc". 

Bet he's all made up that they have a new midfield and can't wait to get back to goodison. 

• Upvote 1

Most supporters in South American countries support their own teams or are very passionate about their national sides. It's not like the far east where the domestic leagues are shite and are just a passing interest. 

I dont think we have a massive following in Brazil even though we've had Coutinho, Fabinho, Allison and Firmino. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Most supporters in South American countries support their own teams or are very passionate about their national sides. It's not like the far east where the domestic leagues are shite and are just a passing interest. 

I dont think we have a massive following in Brazil even though we've had Coutinho, Fabinho, Allison and Firmino. 

We did have til we bombed out Lucas!