You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

12 hours ago, Чемпионы said:

Been a while since they pulled the old ‘failed his medical’ but given his injury record it’s not a surprise. Nothing to do with their recent loan based on future tv income and the news yesterday that some of that tv income was under threat, no sireee

FSG monitoring how often this tactic can be used

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

That's an unforgivable brainshart. I need to go away and think about what I've done. 

No. You don't get to decide on your own punishment. You're grounded. For a week. And no PS3. And no Coco Pops. 

And you've got to watch the Dec 2018 derby. And turn it off after 4 minutes of extra time. 

19 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

HE’S FAILED THE MEDICAL 

88EF8C7E-653C-42B1-B505-44DB9CA67D2C.jpeg

This would be sooooo Everton if true and shows they're actually buying him for his Instagram followers and not anything related to football. It's almost like ancelotti is his mate and he's called him up and said "you'll never believe what these idiots are paying, come and enjoy the cash"

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, cloggypop said:

"Where else would he(James) go but Everton? No accountant would sign him, a diminishing asset on high wages who has just turned 29, even if his initial fee is £20m. It makes zero financial sense. And yet, there must also be a sense of thrill. There were questions about the appointment of Ancelotti and his suitability for Everton that have not yet been answered, but this is a clear upside: he gives the club access to players such as James and Allan who probably wouldn’t give Everton a second thought were it not for the opportunity to play for a manager they have worked with before."

Ooof! He obviously hasn't seen the plans for BMD or he would realise that players will be scrambling to sign for them and freeze their bollocks off while breathing in the stench of shit from the sewerage plant next door. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, rb14 said:

No. You don't get to decide on your own punishment. You're grounded. For a week. And no PS3. And no Coco Pops. 

And you've got to watch the Dec 2018 derby. And turn it off after 4 minutes of extra time. 

What’s wrong with doing that. I had no choice but to leave early, fuck you!

1 hour ago, Leyton388 said:

Bet he gets crocked within the first 5 games. Then the bitters will be calling for Brands head after he signed a crock. 

They’re great for this.

Pre shutdown of the league Carlo great manager getting us top 4, telling the team to play for one another.

Terrible performances after the re-start - that brands is a disgrace, how can poor Carlo get a tune out of these idiots 

Funny the way they are really excited over the new season after making a couple of signings.

Last season they were desperate for the league to be null and void because people were dying and their lives were more important and it wasnt worth it without fans at the games. 

People are still dying now and there's no fans still so I am at a loss to see what the difference is. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Damn! That's cold!

It is. And it's no less than you deserve. ALT+CTRL+DEL. I've never heard the likes. 

4 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

What’s wrong with doing that. I had no choice but to leave early, fuck you!

I almost did too. But I stayed to the end. The joy, the unbridled elation of that goal after the bollocks that preceded it. 

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Funny the way they are really excited over the new season after making a couple of signings.

Last season they were desperate for the league to be null and void because people were dying and their lives were more important and it wasnt worth it without fans at the games. 

People are still dying now and there's no fans still so I am at a loss to see what the difference is. 

They'll be asking for null and void again once they start losing. Which won't take long.

According to BBC Sport, class and dignity fc imposed a 28 July cut off for season ticket renewals and made people pay in full despite the uncertainty. They'll give refunds for games people cannot attend. Allegedly sold 30,500 which is the highest ever.

Goes some way to explaining some of the player purchases I suppose.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54019867

In contrast, we seem one of the few clubs that havent taken any money for seassies yet.

8 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

According to BBC Sport, class and dignity fc imposed a 28 July cut off for season ticket renewals and made people pay in full despite the uncertainty. They'll give refunds for games people cannot attend. Allegedly sold 30,500 which is the highest ever.

In contrast, we seem one of the few clubs that havent taken any money for seassies yet.

That's true my brother is a season ticket holder in the Gwladys and he paid a few months ago as usual. 

8 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

We're not operating season tickets this season, they've announced that already. ST to resume in 21/22 providing things are back to normal.