You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

20 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

There’s an article below that states 22 of our 35 players are asthmatic, 5 times higher than the UK's 12% average. Having all these asthmatics enables our players to legally take PEDs. Obviously, in GOT world, this is irrefutable evidence that we were drugged up and the reason Buvac left because he didn’t agree with Klopp on it. 

http://backpagefootball.com/why-liverpool-wont-win-the-premier-league-this-season/126313/

BluePeadar

BluePeadar

Player Valuation: £10m
At last the truth is starting to leak out.
They won't be the only club doing it but they have certainly taken to the max.
The media should be absolutely all over this - but as we know there will not
be a squeak. At least we know now. They have drugged their way to the two trophies
they have recently won. Cheats of the highest order.

Its gaining momentum big time. It is hard to suppress the massive wishful thinking here but if this starts to get going they could be tarnished

it’s getting swept under the carpet by the ‘Powers that be’..........

Apart from one article and one Twitter feed, I haven't seen much else. Like the story about them hacking City's computers, it'll all be swept under the carpet and forgotten about in a few weeks.

If a surprising amount are "hypothroid" too, then thyroxine will give you a cover for metabolism enhancing recovery drugs. Note it mentions that the "brains" of the lfc operation had a fall out with herr klopp, before they started this lung busting run in the league a few years back?

"It is hard to suppress the massive wishful thinking here but..."

This should be every Everton fan's motto. Literally none of them can suppress massive wishful thinking even in the most outlandish circumstances. 

1 minute ago, Mudface said:

Yeah, but The Powers That Be will just alter the results.

Fair enough. No point arguing with stupidity. They just beat you down and win with experience.  I really hope they go bust very soon. Or at least get relegated this year. 

Just now, Pete said:

Fair enough. No point arguing with stupidity. They just beat you down and win with experience.  I really hope they go bust very soon. Or at least get relegated this year. 

Them staying in mid-table purgatory forever more is preferable- relegation might actually give them a fillip and a flying season in the Championship would dispel a lot of the negativity and bitterness.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mudface said:

Them staying in mid-table purgatory forever more is preferable- relegation might actually give them a fillip and a flying season in the Championship would dispel a lot of the negativity and bitterness.

I've said it before, relegation would be their ALT+CTRL+DEL.

It would do them the world of good.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

"It is hard to suppress the massive wishful thinking here but..."

This should be every Everton fan's motto. Literally none of them can suppress massive wishful thinking even in the most outlandish circumstances. 

Been a while since I took a Latin class but I propose "Nil Satis Nisi Maximus Wishful Cogitarum"

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

I like this bit, sums up Everton. 

6 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I've said it before, relegation would be their ALT+CTRL+DEL.

It would do them the world of good.

Woahhhhh there just a goddam minute. ALT+CTRL+DEL? Like what the actual fuck? Who on earth presses THAT combo? Seriously, that is bad shit right there. "*Shakes head" alright. 

CTRL+ALT+DEL

This is not negotiable. You need to have a good look at yourself. Jesus. 

• Upvote 7