You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

He's been banned 

Yeah, Catcher and DaveK went for him and another lad with their usual shite and they took umbrage

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
What about all the worldwide fans of LFC.
Do you think they would agree with your views.?
LFC is proud I am sure of the fact that they have followers from every nation and religion who follow them.
Colour or religion especially in Liverpool has never been an issue either.
Its a football club that happens to be doing ok at the moment. ( that's all )
Quoting the names of Saville/Thatcher somehow being linked and saying that most of the fans hate the Irish and Black people is an awful comment.
To think you even got likes for that post as well.
Like it or not, The last night of the proms has been on TV for years and is a popular watch for most.
Pretty sure it has nothing to do with football or its fans of any club.
Trying to insinuate that LFC and their fans hold allegiance to nazis, fascists, Tommy Robinson,( hounded out of Liverpool ), and British imperialism and to then claim LFC as a racist club is beyond belief.
Not sure if you are from Liverpool and not asking either.
Have a nice day anyway.
( puts range rover away in treble car garage )
This response I'm afraid is typically vapid and illogical. Your club and fans have a serious problem, and ridiculous ill thought through replies aren't going to solve the problem.

You are a rotten racist club, to the very core. Go and read the culture that presided over the club in the 80's in Howard Gayle's book. The ridiculous nicknames for John Barnes. The KKK inspired parties for Gayle to have to attend. Then fast forward. The abuse of a black teenager who had to leave the pitch in tears due to monkey chants. The abuse of Evra (and lack of any apology, and mindless inane chants of calling him a "lying ******) from the crowd. The deliberate and provocotive championing of a racist, shortly after they were convicted of racism, and instead of wearing Kick it out T Shirts in an unprecendented move making him the emblem of the club. 

Think of the abuse and continued lies towards Mason Holgate for daring to bring an accusation of racism, and the inane racism that comes out of 99% of your suporters mouths when the laws and principles that Lawrence family fought so hard for are parodied and insulted by more white LFC supporters (and racists). Who on earth do fans of your club think they are, to make judgement on what the Lawrences have achieved? What on earth have your club and it's fans ever achieved that thinks they are in any kind of position to ever make a moral judgement on them and what they fought for?

Then think of the gawping face of your owner, smiling and gafforing with the worlds leadign fascist Donald Trump and even giving him a signed Red Sox shirt. In just the same way apoligists did to Adolf Hitler all those years ago to help normalise a disgraceful regime.

Think of the "no Fenians" graffiti, the secterian loyalist songs belted out from the Kop, the lack of any Irish Catholic players signed until the 1980's, the board that was set uplmost entirely of Orangemen and Tories with the intent of being a club made up of, and welcoem to only 1 section of the community. Think of how it was formed by the backs of wealthy tory landowners and the scabs of society who lacked the courage and basic sense of decency to do what is right, and run these people out of town.

Think of the crowing around Thatcher, as she destroyed the city, pitching up for picture ops at every opportunity while the poeple in the city suffered. The arson attacks on cultural heritage sites. The urinating and graffiting of murals for Evertonians who've died then the fake news Evertonians do the same. That you have fan after fan oncomments pages defending the right of Rees Mogg and his scummy entitled kids to support Liverpool. The man who is now enabling a government to again decimate the life chances of people in the city whileyour fans defend him as one of their own.

So I tell you what, why don't you get angry about just a single 1 of the multitude of unforgiveable examples I've given, and apologise for supporting such a racist, elitist and prejudicial organisation rather than trying to have a pop at someone who has taken the time to analyse the actions in an impartial and reasnable manner. There is no justification for what you and your sort do. You're an utter disgrace and a cancer on society.

D*ck Solomon

D*ck Solomon

Banned
Banned
You're an utter disgrace and a cancer on society.
[/QUOTE]

I'm probably going to get labeled a red here which I most definitely am not. But that post you have just made and to end it with that last line there makes me question your mental stability. John Barnes got a banana thrown at him from the family enclosure in one of my first ever games. My dad and a good number around him had a full on riot with a gang of dickheads who were national front in the yankee bar. Our obsession with them has to stop. Sh1ts like you are why we are labeled small time. We p1ss on them in a million ways. Get some respect and decency in that head. F0ck them f0ck them . Remember who you are and where you are from (if you are even from the city) before you go throwing comments like that around.

Did we ever get planning permission for the ParryBowl? I can't remember. I just know Evertonians are getting a raging hard-on now they've heard that planning permission is in sight, believing that this is the only hurdle between them and the Bloo Camp.

The lack of any actual money to pay for the thing is but a minor detail, you see. It's the planning permission that's the only thing between them and it getting built (and the redshite, obviously, always the redshite).

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Yeah, Catcher and DaveK went for him and another lad with their usual shite and they took umbrage

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

LFC is proud I am sure of the fact that they have followers from every nation and religion who follow them.
Quoting the names of Saville/Thatcher somehow being linked and saying that most of the fans hate the Irish and Black people is an awful comment.
Like it or not, The last night of the proms has been on TV for years and is a popular watch for most.
Trying to insinuate that LFC and their fans hold allegiance to nazis, fascists, Tommy Robinson,( hounded out of Liverpool ), and British imperialism and to then claim LFC as a racist club is beyond belief.
Have a nice day anyway.
This response I'm afraid is typically vapid and illogical. Your club and fans have a serious problem, and ridiculous ill thought through replies aren't going to solve the problem.

You are a rotten racist club, to the very core. Go and read the culture that presided over the club in the 80's in Howard Gayle's book. The ridiculous nicknames for John Barnes. The KKK inspired parties for Gayle to have to attend. Then fast forward. The abuse of a black teenager who had to leave the pitch in tears due to monkey chants. The abuse of Evra (and lack of any apology, and mindless inane chants of calling him a "lying ******) from the crowd. The deliberate and provocotive championing of a racist, shortly after they were convicted of racism, and instead of wearing Kick it out T Shirts in an unprecendented move making him the emblem of the club. 

Think of the abuse and continued lies towards Mason Holgate for daring to bring an accusation of racism, and the inane racism that comes out of 99% of your suporters mouths when the laws and principles that Lawrence family fought so hard for are parodied and insulted by more white LFC supporters (and racists). Who on earth do fans of your club think they are, to make judgement on what the Lawrences have achieved? What on earth have your club and it's fans ever achieved that thinks they are in any kind of position to ever make a moral judgement on them and what they fought for?

Then think of the gawping face of your owner, smiling and gafforing with the worlds leadign fascist Donald Trump and even giving him a signed Red Sox shirt. In just the same way apoligists did to Adolf Hitler all those years ago to help normalise a disgraceful regime.

Think of the "no Fenians" graffiti, the secterian loyalist songs belted out from the Kop, the lack of any Irish Catholic players signed until the 1980's, the board that was set uplmost entirely of Orangemen and Tories with the intent of being a club made up of, and welcoem to only 1 section of the community. Think of how it was formed by the backs of wealthy tory landowners and the scabs of society who lacked the courage and basic sense of decency to do what is right, and run these people out of town.

Think of the crowing around Thatcher, as she destroyed the city, pitching up for picture ops at every opportunity while the poeple in the city suffered. The arson attacks on cultural heritage sites. The urinating and graffiting of murals for Evertonians who've died then the fake news Evertonians do the same. That you have fan after fan oncomments pages defending the right of Rees Mogg and his scummy entitled kids to support Liverpool. The man who is now enabling a government to again decimate the life chances of people in the city whileyour fans defend him as one of their own.

So I tell you what, why don't you get angry about just a single 1 of the multitude of unforgiveable examples I've given, and apologise for supporting such a racist, elitist and prejudicial organisation rather than trying to have a pop at someone who has taken the time to analyse the actions in an impartial and reasnable manner. There is no justification for what you and your sort do. You're an utter disgrace and a cancer on society.

D*ck Solomon

D*ck Solomon

Banned
Banned
[/QUOTE]

I'm probably going to get labeled a red here which I most definitely am not. But that post you have just made and to end it with that last line there makes me question your mental stability. John Barnes got a banana thrown at him from the family enclosure in one of my first ever games. My dad and a good number around him had a full on riot with a gang of dickheads who were national front in the yankee bar. Our obsession with them has to stop. Sh1ts like you are why we are labeled small time. We p1ss on them in a million ways. Get some respect and decency in that head. F0ck them f0ck them . Remember who you are and where you are from (if you are even from the city) before you go throwing comments like that around.

20200817_002944.jpg

41 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Have a nice day anyway.

D*ck Solomon

D*ck Solomon

Banned
Banned
[/QUOTE]

This guy is a prime illustration where repeating the lie often enough becomes the 'truth.' He constantly writes shit about the lack of catholic signings by Liverpool, which has been disproved time and again so now he changes it to 'Irish Catholic' players. Fenians out shite, yeah 'Celtic, Rangers' chant on the Kop was always 50 / 50 so yeah, clear bias there.

He talks about John Barnes abuse. Yes, he did get abuse at Anfield before he signed. He got it at Goodison as well. It stopped at Anfield when he signed but clearly didnt at Goodison. 'Everton are white' and 'N***erpool' sung with gusto by shite fans.

The guy not only believes his own poison, he feeds and lives off it. Even if he is a WUM, he's a fucking sick one.

Why is he still banging on about Holgate when it was proven that Firmino never said anything racist?. 

It's funny the way loads of them were experts in Portuguese and lip reading when it happened. Yet none of the cunts admit they were wrong, they just keep repeating it in their heads believing it was true 

32 minutes ago, Manny said:

Did we ever get planning permission for the ParryBowl? I can't remember. I just know Evertonians are getting a raging hard-on now they've heard that planning permission is in sight, believing that this is the only hurdle between them and the Bloo Camp.

The lack of any actual money to pay for the thing is but a minor detail, you see. It's the planning permission that's the only thing between them and it getting built (and the redshite, obviously, always the redshite).

Who is actually going to lend them the money?. They will get absolutely rinsed over the interest rates. 

33 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Who is actually going to lend them the money?. They will get absolutely rinsed over the interest rates. 

PRIVATE FUNDING lad. *taps nose.

Private.

Uncle Uzzy.

Even though there isn't one shred of fucking evidence that the fat, corrupt slug is even interested in them.

Class and Dignity tho' lad. 

"But isn't Uncle Uzzy the absolute antithesis of everything Everton stands for ?"

"You'd do it as well if you could, yous are just jealous"

It's amazing the things that become important when you haven't won a trophy for going on 26 years.

"Bayern lad, 6 European Cups, European royalty lad, from 11 finals"

But we've won 6 from 9 finals.

"It's the amassing of finals that counts lad, the more finals, the better"

Liverpool win 6 from 11, Bayern win 6 from 9...

"Bayern lad, 6 European Cups from 9, youse have won 6 from 11, but it's the strike rate that counts, proper Royalty them lad"

But, Everton haven't won any, isn't that like a Tramp laughing at your wallpaper?

"Yeah and we all know why, would've had 12 by now if wasn't for you meeeerdering bastards. GUARANTEED"

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

PRIVATE FUNDING lad. *taps nose.

Private.

Uncle Uzzy.

Even though there isn't one shred of fucking evidence that the fat, corrupt slug is even interested in them.

Class and Dignity tho' lad. 

"But isn't Uncle Uzzy the absolute antithesis of everything Everton stands for ?"

"You'd do it as well if you could, yous are just jealous"

It's amazing the things that become important when you haven't won a trophy for going on 26 years.

"Bayern lad, 6 European Cups, European royalty lad, from 11 finals"

But we've won 6 from 9 finals.

"It's the amassing of finals that counts lad, the more finals, the better"

Liverpool win 6 from 11, Bayern win 6 from 9...

"Bayern lad, 6 European Cups from 9, youse have won 6 from 11, but it's the strike rate that counts, proper Royalty them lad"

But, Everton haven't won any, isn't that like a Tramp laughing at your wallpaper?

"Yeah and we all know why, would've had 12 by now if wasn't for you meeeerdering bastards. GUARANTEED"

Looked on Facebook before and loads of them are all giddy and excited about 4 new photos being released saying "we'll hang the Kopites one by one on the banks of the blue Mersey".

8 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Have a nice day anyway.

D*ck Solomon

D*ck Solomon

Banned
Banned
[/QUOTE]

EVERTON ARE WHITE, EVERTON ARE WHITE......