You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

5 hours ago, belarus said:

To be fair, I don’t understand the interest in whether they do, or more probably don’t, build the stadium at Bramley Moore Dock. I couldn’t give a flying fuck.

5 hours ago, aws said:

Me neither but it is good for a laugh. 

This. Beyond laughing at their delusion  (construction to start "in the coming months") and making sure our city doesn't pay for it, I give about as many fucks as I did about Spurs or Arsenal building new stadia. (Actually, according to that helmet, that means I'm cryarsing about it. )

It's never getting built and if it did the debts would condemn them to another generation or two of mediocrity. 

This guy has stuck his head above the parapet. Only him, mind. Possibly one of us given his avatar.

D*ck Solomon

D*ck Solomon

Player Valuation: £225k
Yeah but they managed to murder 39 innocent fans along the way, bunk in every single game in history bar one and loot every European city they visited whilst simultaneously writing books about how boss the tricky reds are...

Stick that in your pipe and shove it up your hoop :bye:
I cant abide them but I guess if this type of stuff is allowed round these parts then we can remove the mural of the young everton girl and the young liverpool lad with 96 on it just off east prescot road , page moss way. 

Shouts like that bring us down to their level. I'm pretty disgusted to be honest.
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Anubis said:

This guy has stuck his head above the parapet. Only him, mind. Possibly one of us given his avatar.

D*ck Solomon

D*ck Solomon

Yeah but they managed to murder 39 innocent fans along the way, bunk in every single game in history bar one and loot every European city they visited whilst simultaneously writing books about how boss the tricky reds are...

I cant abide them but I guess if this type of stuff is allowed round these parts then we can remove the mural of the young everton girl and the young liverpool lad with 96 on it just off east prescot road , page moss way. 

Shouts like that bring us down to their level. I'm pretty disgusted to be honest.

I'm not sure where "down to their level" comes from, but otherwise he's got a point.  It's about time some of them started calling that shit out.

(Just don't mention that Tom Werner's production company were behind Third Rock.)

45 minutes ago, sir roger said:

If having a beer belly and using a childs season ticket is counted as bunking in, half of my blue mates are guilty.

This. I remember them all crying on GOT that the club shouldn’t be increasing the prices for the imaginary and should in fact reduce them even further cos these meffs going on the kids tickets weren’t going if they had to pay more.

This ground will end them. Build it. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Red74 said:

This. I remember them all crying on GOT that the club shouldn’t be increasing the prices for the imaginary and should in fact reduce them even further cos these meffs going on the kids tickets weren’t going if they had to pay more.

This ground will end them. Build it. 

One of them wanted 20,000 to be given to schools, locals, unemployed etc so they could keep up their image of being the people's club.

49 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I'm not sure where "down to their level" comes from, but otherwise he's got a point.  It's about time some of them started calling that shit out.

(Just don't mention that Tom Werner's production company were behind Third Rock.)

I didnt know Phil Neal starred in third rock from the sun.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

D*ck Solomon

D*ck Solomon

Give the frequency of posts on that site, it’s quite telling that there hasn’t been a reply or a reaction to this post 5 hours after it being posted. Not even an accusation of Redshite. 

3 minutes ago, The Guest said:

Westerveld was a dickhead for kicking it at him. He was about 5 yards away anyway.  The ref shit out by blowing for full time when he should have just blown for a retake.  It was never a goal in a million years.

I prefer to believe that it was.  More bitterness in those tears then.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Biggest crying cunts ever. They love a good fucking moan.

Funny how they always seem to conveniently forget about decisions that go their way like the Bolton over the line goal in 97 that saved them from relegation on the last day 

https://www.cheshire-live.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/spare-thought-disallowed-goal-against-5197087

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Everton Twitter seems to be awash with conspiracy theories the last couple of days.

Amazing- they were in the relegation spots after the first dozen games or so and finished outside the top half, scoring less than a goal a game.

58 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Amazing- they were in the relegation spots after the first dozen games or so and finished outside the top half, scoring less than a goal a game.

See you're doing what all redshite do and ignoring the context. Kevin Kilbane and Leon Osman were on the radio earlier in the summer and they confirmed the reason for the shocking season was down to Collina.  The best referee in the world, most players had never been reffed by him and too a man they were excited by the prospect and then he went and broke their little hearts. He even told one of them to shut up at one stage. He awards that goal and it's Everton lifting the trophy in Madrid last summer, probably beat Bayern on Sunday too to retain it.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, No2 said:

See you're doing what all redshite do and ignoring the context. Kevin Kilbane and Leon Osman were on the radio earlier in the summer and they confirmed the reason for the shocking season was down to Collina.  The best referee in the world, most players had never been reffed by him and too a man they were excited by the prospect and then he went and broke their little hearts. He even told one of them to shut up at one stage. He awards that goal and it's Everton lifting the trophy in Madrid last summer, probably beat Bayern on Sunday too to retain it.

Haha, it's always amazing how the smallest thing- losing a game, having a goal disallowed, not getting the draw or fixture list they want etc etc- fucks them up for years, decades even. I guess they're just a lot more sensitive than every other club that has to put up with the same knockbacks and miraculously manages to just get on with things without endlessly dwelling on them.

• Upvote 1