You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

unless going on there to take the piss, i don't get going on another clubs forum.

Stop baiting.
Get on to Sky Sports and the Prem bosses with your assertions.
Sure they would get a laugh out of it as well.
LFC has a tough first 5 games.
Who's baiting - I'm responding to your previous nonsense is all my mate.

Thanks for that considered response - I don't need your permission to contact the prem and sky about the fixtures and the ropey order of them.

Ahhh didums, murderpool have got some toughies in their first 5 have dey - who you play in them then buddy, and who at the empty mordor in those games?!?! Go on, I'll wait? Which giants of the English game are you hosting, with none of your fans in attendance? I'll still wait.

They are all tough games in the English top flight, aren't we always told chumly, again you are missing my point (shame you couldn't have missed that wall in Belgium eh?).

46 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Its already started. 

Chris O'Connor

Chris O'Connor

Player Valuation: £25m
Austria added to the places where you have to undergo 10 days quarantine on return. That wouldn't normally mean anything posted on here only that Liveepool themselves happen to be in Austria atm and have asked for an exemption.

Noone should be exempt, you csn bet they get one though

Be just like Citys quarantine after leaving Portugal, oh wait.

8 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

unless going on there to take the piss, i don't get going on another clubs forum.

Stop baiting.
Get on to Sky Sports and the Prem bosses with your assertions.
Sure they would get a laugh out of it as well.
LFC has a tough first 5 games.
Who's baiting - I'm responding to your previous nonsense is all my mate.

Thanks for that considered response - I don't need your permission to contact the prem and sky about the fixtures and the ropey order of them.

Ahhh didums, murderpool have got some toughies in their first 5 have dey - who you play in them then buddy, and who at the empty mordor in those games?!?! Go on, I'll wait? Which giants of the English game are you hosting, with none of your fans in attendance? I'll still wait.

They are all tough games in the English top flight, aren't we always told chumly, again you are missing my point (shame you couldn't have missed that wall in Belgium eh?).

I just read the rest of that little exchange.  If this NathDogg character isn't just on the wind-up then he needs sectioning.  He makes JermainePennant look sane.  A glorious example of how unhinged some of them are, and how us winning the Prem has lit the touchpaper on their bitter hatred.

It's a shame that relations between the two sets of fans has come to this, but when they're allowing shite like that to be posted they're fanning the flames.

I like to believe that wrist gnawing lunacy like that wouldn't last on here.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Red74 said:

How could someone who uses the words murderingscum in his name resort to this....

F9E38F1B-23F9-459C-81B4-444381AD8A2E.png

Smashing around the house? They aren't half dramatic. I bet he only shut the door a bit harder than usual the pillock.

51 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Just needs a metal fork in his hand when he puts his arm around Raheem Sterling.

They are the angriest, whiniest fanbase in the country.

“Back where we were!”

Back where you were... when?

I’m going to guess that the first guy is around, say, 45? And, if we’re being generous, he started following the club at age five? That means that he will have experienced, at most, three meaningful title bids in four decades. And the last of those (1986-87) was followed by his club finishing 20 points off the pace the next season. 

“Everton are we?” <checks notes: Anger, sense of entitlement, oscillating wildly between ‘slapping money on the table’ and rants about ‘this Iranian,’> Yes. Yes you are definitely Everton. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Remember when they thought that they got one over us playing at the new Wembley before us but never winning anything?.

Even though they never played at Cardiff when all the finals were moved there.

It was another 1st though. And who can forget that glorious day when they lost to..... Who was it? 

4 minutes ago, The Gaul said:

It was another 1st though. And who can forget that glorious day when they lost to..... Who was it? 

They beat Man utd on pens then lost the final to Chelsea. It was hilarious as they kept mentioning being at Wembley before us like it was us not winning the PL.

Used to just bat them off saying Cardiff was well better as it was in the city centre, 5 minutes from the station and had loads of good pubs. 

Then they end up bottling it in 2012 against us. 

Just now, Doctor Troy said:

They beat Man utd on pens then lost the final to Chelsea. It was hilarious as they kept mentioning being at Wembley before us like it was us not winning the PL.

Used to just bat them off saying Cardiff was well better as it was in the city centre, 5 minutes from the station and had loads of good pubs. 

Then they end up bottling it in 2012 against us. 

I genuinely don't recall that at all! Haha.