You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

22 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

So it’s both unfair that they have to play shot teams early because they’re yet to hit their straps, and unfair that we get to play good teams early because of something else.

Such a set of desperate losers, they should look at their own failings instead of blaming others.

I think there being minimal fans for the Derby will help them. The atmosphere at Woodison is desperate. And I don’t mean desperate in a good sense, like pushing for a last minute winner. I mean desperate like harassing a girl who blatantly isn’t interested. 

5 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

The Powers that be doing their job again.

The games we least expect to win are Away to Arsenal, City, Utd, Chelsea...........and Everton!!!!

Player Valuation: £70m

In fairness, I'd expect yet another goalless snoozefest as those shithouses crowd 12 men behind the ball for 90 minutes, just like the last six Goodison derbies.

5 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

The games we least expect to win are Away to Arsenal, City, Utd, Chelsea...........and Everton!!!!

ToffeeDan

The Usual Pattern has been set in stone for a few years now

Everton have not faired well in the balance of their fixtures. 

We usually get a weaker or newly promoted side away meaning we have to beat an apparently weak side before either we are in stride or they are on a downward trend. We also had a lousy run in last season facing teams in the last few games which, on expected form would be desperate for points - I would prefer a more balanced set. 

But here we are with a string of tough home games on the front end all the way to Christmas.. a tough opener, a very tough last game..

And, once again, that lot have their tough away fixtures out the way real early. If you argue the games they least expect to win (longest odds) are Arsenal, City, United, Spurs, Chelsea and Everton away... Then you would definitely want to play these kind of games when the odds are most in your favour.. early. 

And, like the past few seasons... Chelsea, Everton, City all away in their first four aways.. 

Coincidence? Who knows?

To be fair, it is a tough away us going there, what is it, 1 win in 10 years? But the last 2 seasons we've played them 2nd away, so does it not stand to reason that falls the other way round this year? I think we've got more to complain about as we'll have to put the "merry Christmas Everton" song on the back burner for a while. Poor old divock must know his days are numbered now there's no December derby for him to score in. 

8 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

ToffeeDan

The Usual Pattern has been set in stone for a few years now

Everton have not faired well in the balance of their fixtures. 

We usually get a weaker or newly promoted side away meaning we have to beat an apparently weak side before either we are in stride or they are on a downward trend. We also had a lousy run in last season facing teams in the last few games which, on expected form would be desperate for points - I would prefer a more balanced set. 

But here we are with a string of tough home games on the front end all the way to Christmas.. a tough opener, a very tough last game..

And, once again, that lot have their tough away fixtures out the way real early. If you argue the games they least expect to win (longest odds) are Arsenal, City, United, Spurs, Chelsea and Everton away... Then you would definitely want to play these kind of games when the odds are most in your favour.. early. 

And, like the past few seasons... Chelsea, Everton, City all away in their first four aways.. 

Coincidence? Who knows?

might just be me but in the past if we had a run of tough games i used to think, fuck me, we could be out of the race early doors. Now, champions of everywhere, bring it on.

• Upvote 1

Fuuuuuuume incoming .....

UK Govt just added Austria to quarantine travel list... But understood #LFC can return without 14 day isolation, because they are 'elite athletes' who travelled to play matches in Salzburg. They face Stuttgart Sat, and will return to UK Tues evening after playing Salzburg

10 minutes ago, dylstar said:

Fuuuuuuume incoming .....

UK Govt just added Austria to quarantine travel list... But understood #LFC can return without 14 day isolation, because they are 'elite athletes' who travelled to play matches in Salzburg. They face Stuttgart Sat, and will return to UK Tues evening after playing Salzburg

Its already started. 

Chris O'Connor

Chris O'Connor

Player Valuation: £25m
Austria added to the places where you have to undergo 10 days quarantine on return. That wouldn't normally mean anything posted on here only that Liveepool themselves happen to be in Austria atm and have asked for an exemption.

Noone should be exempt, you csn bet they get one though

3 hours ago, Dave D said:

Conspiracy because they have easier fixtures?

I know its a cliche but you really couldnt make it up

how the fuck do you look at the fixtures,

one think its fixed and two,

think its fixed that someone, somewhere says, play the first derby at woodison=no fans. second derby at anfield=virus gone, fans back?

I fuckin give up on the rats and ashamed they were born in the same city.