You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

38 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

They are deluded. Why would any red be shitting themselves over their new stadium? Anfield is boss!

Exactly. If the capacity got up to 65,000 and the area itself gets improved then virtually most of our fan base would be happy. I work with a few who still believe we should move to a new stadium but the club would lose itself if we moved to the docks or by Speke airport.

8 minutes ago, paddyberger said:

So let’s suspend reality for a second and say they build the stadium.

What on earth makes them think that on the pitch they can compete with the squad they have?  It’s not like a new ground makes them a better team. Utterly delusional.

When they have a fantastic ground to go with the classiest support in the world, the best players in the world will be clamouring to join them even if it means a wage cut. 

10 minutes ago, dylstar said:

Ex Everton keeper 1970-77

Very sad......

The thoughts of everyone at the FAW are with our former goalkeeper Dai Davies, who has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. Pob nerth i chi Dai a chofion annwyl at y teulu oll. 

IMG_20200817_201522.jpg

Good guy and very sad. Class act like Big Nev. 

18 minutes ago, dylstar said:

Ex Everton keeper 1970-77

Very sad......

The thoughts of everyone at the FAW are with our former goalkeeper Dai Davies, who has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. Pob nerth i chi Dai a chofion annwyl at y teulu oll. 

IMG_20200817_201522.jpg

He's in the same hospice in Wrexham that my lads mum was in apparently, as Hospices go it's a haven of peace 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Anubis said:

This is comedy gold. We appear to be Genghis Khan’s Horde, murderrrrrrrrrrring our way across Europe.

Pilks

Pilks

Player Valuation: £1.5m
So Bernado's comment was 'an extraordinary rant'? Seriously? Have these people ever SEEN a rant?

Liverpool FC are a complete blight on the face of modern football, and have been for fifty years now, though they are getting worse with every passing year. Their players and management have consistently been unpleasant, spoilt, entitled individuals, with notable exceptions such as the vile Gerrard, Carragher, Suarez and Van Dijk so worthy of contemptuous loathing that the word 'unpleasant' would merely serve to paint a veneer of respectability on them. I could not loathe them more if they burrowed their way to my house, emerged into the garden via mole tunnels, and kicked my dogs up the arse.

The fans, or should I say 'customers' are worse. They have regularly murdered their way across the length and breadth of Europe for four decades, we know that, and they have absolved themselves of all responsibility, even when they clearly have some, in such a smug and oily way that being run over by a steamroller would only be enough punishment if it was from the feet first.

I despise everything - everything - about the club from top to bottom, and even if we remain hopeless my life can still take joy from misfortunes being piled upon them. My late father once memorably told me that if Jesus Christ and ten of the apostles lined up for Liverpool, he'd still cheer on the opposition. I took delight in repeating that when I delivered his Eulogy. On the altar. Wearing an EFC shirt. 

Lurkers on here let it be known. This not 'banter'. I hate you and all you stand for.

That's a rant. Though, like Bernado's quite reasonable comment, it is all absolutely accurate...

Thats a quality rant in fairness. Loving the hate

The best thing is, no matter where they go, they have to tell people the clubs from Liverpool and the conversation will always revert to us. Other than fans of who they’re playing that week, no one knows who they are. They really are a nothing club. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

As news that a statue of David Silva is to be made at Man City, Everton trio Leighton Baines, Seamus Coleman and yes, Luke Garbutt, start to get excited about the prospect of being cast as immortals at Goodison.

The Ramos one comes first surely.