You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

This is comedy gold. We appear to be Genghis Khan’s Horde, murderrrrrrrrrrring our way across Europe.

Pilks

Pilks

Player Valuation: £1.5m
So Bernado's comment was 'an extraordinary rant'? Seriously? Have these people ever SEEN a rant?

Liverpool FC are a complete blight on the face of modern football, and have been for fifty years now, though they are getting worse with every passing year. Their players and management have consistently been unpleasant, spoilt, entitled individuals, with notable exceptions such as the vile Gerrard, Carragher, Suarez and Van Dijk so worthy of contemptuous loathing that the word 'unpleasant' would merely serve to paint a veneer of respectability on them. I could not loathe them more if they burrowed their way to my house, emerged into the garden via mole tunnels, and kicked my dogs up the arse.

The fans, or should I say 'customers' are worse. They have regularly murdered their way across the length and breadth of Europe for four decades, we know that, and they have absolved themselves of all responsibility, even when they clearly have some, in such a smug and oily way that being run over by a steamroller would only be enough punishment if it was from the feet first.

I despise everything - everything - about the club from top to bottom, and even if we remain hopeless my life can still take joy from misfortunes being piled upon them. My late father once memorably told me that if Jesus Christ and ten of the apostles lined up for Liverpool, he'd still cheer on the opposition. I took delight in repeating that when I delivered his Eulogy. On the altar. Wearing an EFC shirt. 

Lurkers on here let it be known. This not 'banter'. I hate you and all you stand for.

That's a rant. Though, like Bernado's quite reasonable comment, it is all absolutely accurate...
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Anubis said:

This is comedy gold. We appear to be Genghis Khan’s Horde, murderrrrrrrrrrring our way across Europe.

Pilks

Pilks

So Bernado's comment was 'an extraordinary rant'? Seriously? Have these people ever SEEN a rant?

Liverpool FC are a complete blight on the face of modern football, and have been for fifty years now, though they are getting worse with every passing year. Their players and management have consistently been unpleasant, spoilt, entitled individuals, with notable exceptions such as the vile Gerrard, Carragher, Suarez and Van Dijk so worthy of contemptuous loathing that the word 'unpleasant' would merely serve to paint a veneer of respectability on them. I could not loathe them more if they burrowed their way to my house, emerged into the garden via mole tunnels, and kicked my dogs up the arse.

The fans, or should I say 'customers' are worse. They have regularly murdered their way across the length and breadth of Europe for four decades, we know that, and they have absolved themselves of all responsibility, even when they clearly have some, in such a smug and oily way that being run over by a steamroller would only be enough punishment if it was from the feet first.

I despise everything - everything - about the club from top to bottom, and even if we remain hopeless my life can still take joy from misfortunes being piled upon them. My late father once memorably told me that if Jesus Christ and ten of the apostles lined up for Liverpool, he'd still cheer on the opposition. I took delight in repeating that when I delivered his Eulogy. On the altar. Wearing an EFC shirt. 

Lurkers on here let it be known. This not 'banter'. I hate you and all you stand for.

That's a rant. Though, like Bernado's quite reasonable comment, it is all absolutely accurate...

What has Virgil ever to done to them? We all know the evils the authority's let the other 3 away with but I'm struggling with Virgil. Why not Alisson, Bobby or Fabinho? What has Virgil actually done? Apart from score against them on his debut and get a beautiful assist for Origi's magical 96th minute winner.

17 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Pilks

Pilks

Hope you’re reading this mate. You need psychiatric help. Cheers.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Couldn't you just pick him up and hug him...

... while you're lashing out at Italian footballers.

Yeah, I get where you're coming from.

He just looks so proud to wearing that kit, like it should be. No blaming Liverpool for their failures, no bile and hatred spewing forth, just a kid in his favourite teams new kit ready to show his mates and make them dead jealous. 

Sometimes wish we could all go back and be that innocent. 

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Pilks

Pilks

Fuckin hell, he used the opportunity to tell the mourners at his father's funeral about the redshite, that's some deep issues that poor lad has. Football, generally regarded as an entertainment to remove you from the stresses or real life, should not be something that brings even more stress. 

He should for the sake of his own health and mental health take a step back. I don't know a single red or blue for that matter that contains that much hate that it consumes them. 

I don't know or want to know this individual and I'd only be guessing if I said that there's probably something that happened to him in his real life that he's managed to screw into a big ball of hate and paint it red. He really needs to start living and stop hating, it's destructive. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Pilks

Pilks

I can't think of one Everton player I've ever actually hated. A few I've disliked but the majority I just laugh about because they hero worship shite like Big Dunc or big up mediocre players like Baines and Digne. 

Some of them let Liverpool dominate their every thought. It must be draining mentally to get that worked up about that many of our players and every single thing our fans do. 

Saying something about Liverpool at his dads funeral with an Everton top on is cringeworthy. Imagine all the memories of your Dad from your entire life you could have mentioned yet you still obsess about Liverpool. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, dylstar said:

Class and dignity fc strikes again..........

In the Liverpool one shop earlier. Gets the till and they’re only taking card no cash. I said “i’ll av to leave it girl” As were walking away disappointed some lad says “throw it on my card lad and give me the doe” Hope he see’s this. Thanks mate. Fuckin Everton aren’t we? 

IMG_20200816_223908.jpg

Fucking disgusting that. 

The kids last chance of a decent happy fulfilled life and some cunt comes in and pays for the shirt 

1 hour ago, No2 said:

What has Virgil ever to done to them? We all know the evils the authority's let the other 3 away with but I'm struggling with Virgil. Why not Alisson, Bobby or Fabinho? What has Virgil actually done? Apart from score against them on his debut and get a beautiful assist for Origi's magical 96th minute winner.

Virg shat on Southampton after we tapped him up. Didn't want to train, etc... Bit how like they ruined Marco Silva's reign at Watford. 

Leylo

Player Valuation: £950k
What makes our city unique is the bond scousers share, and that we back our own.
I HATE THEM and their Fans.
But the "Be the Bigger Man" voice in me would like to see the club encourage some kind of community projects like what the food bank lads are doing, where all footy fans from the city can somehow get involved with the build and what comes out of doing this and look at this as a great opportunity for all in the city to benefit.

OK it will be ours.

But it would be more ours if we can remain classy throughout, rather than trying to spin a 1-upmanship out of it, when we lose that battle every time on Footballing Success.
Our club and supporters have always been classy especially on the community projects ,has for the other shower sorry they're not the same as us different breed they kick each other's head in when they win.the league strange behaviour. We always show restraint even when they defaced our history, we've always been the classy supporters and now were so close to a world class arena I I will just give a smart arse smirk.bring it on!

•  

GwladysBlue

Player Valuation: £70m
Every now and then I have a little look at the Everton thread on RAWK. The stadium seems to be a hot topic on there this weekend but it just makes me laugh how you clearly know that most of them aren’t from the city and haven’t got a clue about the city, either. 

There’s even some of them having to correct others due to their lack of knowledge. 

Apparently there’s not much going on around the area where we plan to build this stadium. 

Not like a £5bn Liverpool Waters project is ongoing or anything.

Baldynut

Baldynut

Player Valuation: £950k
This stadium will hurt the inbreds so much, there was fireworks last night for City’s defeat, they are absolutely petrified about anyone progressing

tommye

Don Carlo's blue'n'white army
This stadium will hurt the inbreds so much, there was fireworks last night for City’s defeat, they are absolutely petrified about anyone progressing
Absolutely shîtting themselves over it.
It's all they go on about, it must kill them whenever they visit the city and see the work progressing along the dock road getting closer and closer to BM.

But they're not arsed and at least they got a spade in the ground on Vernon Sangster car park and an absolute eyesore of a big stand.

'kin murdering shitehawks

53 minutes ago, Pete said:

Yeah, I get where you're coming from.

He just looks so proud to wearing that kit, like it should be. No blaming Liverpool for their failures, no bile and hatred spewing forth, just a kid in his favourite teams new kit ready to show his mates and make them dead jealous. 

Sometimes wish we could all go back and be that innocent. 

One of my mates has been posting pics of his girl - I think she's about 2 - in her yellow  (sorry, "amber") away kit and wellies (which she loves too much to go without even in a blazing heatwave).

Cutest thing ever. 

My life is no longer run around Liverpool FC, but imagine being one of these obsessed loons letting us run their lives. Getting in a state of blood boiling anger and being so bitter and twisted. They need to calm down as their blood pressure and hyper tension must be through the roof, further straining the NHS. 

24 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The worst thing amongst all those lies being told there is that they all believe each other. 

Completely agree with this. Our own fans kicking each others heads in? We're absolutely terrified of their proposed stadium build? Their supporters have always been classy? Etc, etc.

Where to start?! The only thing you can say is, repeat the lie often enough and it becomes the 'truth.'

I really couldnt care less about their stadium. I think it will financially cripple them. The only thing I object to is the amount of public money going into it. Why's that then if moshiri is loaded and uncle Uzzie is financing them? Cant they add 2 and 2 together and get 4?!

I couldn't give a flying fuck about their new stadium. If it creates jobs then that balance it alongside my personal spite in laughing at them if it doesn't come off. They seem to think we are terrified of them taking over as the main side in the city. It's terrifying how delusional they all are. 

As cute as that story about the kid above with the kit on is, he is going to soon also be making things up and being an obsessed little fart because his team can't win anything and the side across the park are miles better. 

• Upvote 1