You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

11 hours ago, dylstar said:

Class and dignity fc strikes again..........

In the Liverpool one shop earlier. Gets the till and they’re only taking card no cash. I said “i’ll av to leave it girl” As were walking away disappointed some lad says “throw it on my card lad and give me the doe” Hope he see’s this. Thanks mate. Fuckin Everton aren’t we? 

IMG_20200816_223908.jpg

So the fella pays on his card and then gets the cash given to him? Can't see why this is such a big praise point.

"A cheer went up from the waiting cash payers"

Thinking about that shop thing, it's fuck all, really. It's not as if the bloke with the card paid for the kit or took it on trust that he would be paid later. It's just a higher value equivalent of when you're returning your trolley at the supermarket and someone gives you a quid for it, to save the faff of you retrieving your quid then them inserting theirs.

Mind you, it would be funny if the kit fell apart and he went back for a refund.  "There you are, Sir, we have re-credited the card that paid for that transaction. "

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

So the fella pays on his card and then gets the cash given to him? Can't see why this is such a big praise point.

On more than one occasion through the years (I'm sure most have) I've helped the person in-front out if they have been short for their shopping. No idea who they support. "Humans aren't we" 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Blues have been savaged in Europe again without venturing out off Merseyside or North Wales.

One of them who I followed for some reason (unfollowed the cunt) has retweeted a man city fan account gobbing off about Heysel. 

Why does anybody think that Twitter is the place for reasoned discussion? A good number of people on it are there to promote themselves and however they do it doesn't matter. I wouldn't judge many groups of people through what is posted on Twitter. It's like a magnet for the vile and most abhorrent morons on the internet.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

And the name of the guy with the card? Duncan Ferguson.

11 hours ago, Anubis said:

What doesn’t ring true is the card only bollocks. I know that while everywhere would prefer you to pay by card at the moment, I’ve yet to see anywhere turn down cash when offered. Unless they’ve kitted their staff out in fucking hazmat suits, I fail to see how they’d be any different.

Ive heard of a few old girls who dont have cards being turned down at shops because they wont take the cash. Id have done what this fella did if Id been in the stores where those old girls were.

Continuing the earlier comments in here ref season ticket prices. Here's a little article ref Spurs prices once they moved.

"We were given headline pricing minutes before the club announcement went live yesterday. So we knew the cheapest GA (general admission) tickets and the most expensive were comparable to prices at White Hart Lane. But as we digested the detail, it soon became clear those headline prices masked a different reality.

"Some fans are facing increases of 25, 40 or 50 per cent in their usual seating areas which, even taking into account the improved facilities, will be beyond many, whether they are long-standing season ticket holders or whether they signed up for the first time for the year at Wembley.

"Many fans are now having to reconsider their seating options, scattering groups who've long sat together.

"There are 15 different price points, an over-complex system that allows attractive headline claims to be made but which mask the price rises many will now face.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/03/13/tottenham-fans-group-hits-pricing-structure-new-stadium

4 minutes ago, Чемпионы said:

Continuing the earlier comments in here ref season ticket prices. Here's a little article ref Spurs prices once they moved.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/03/13/tottenham-fans-group-hits-pricing-structure-new-stadium

My mate is a spurs fan. He goes with his wife and 2 lads to a couple of games down there but goes to more of their aways in the north west. He says the cost of tickets compared to WHL is horrendous and they've had to halve the number of home games they can go to. He warned me about the Nike deal as well saying there's night and day between the player kit and the replica with the cost being sky high.

I dont for one minute think BMD will go ahead and everton fans should be very careful what they wish for. It beats me why they dont just redevelop the Park end and upgrade their main stand but hey, there you go!

Build your fucking stadium without any loans via the council, good luck to you.

My head will still be on, no one will be getting off cruise ships and going there, no one will be signing because of it. Be like concrete boots dragging them under the surface like a Mafiosa snitch. Badabing!