You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 minutes ago, niallers said:

Are the orc hordes of county road going to make out that United winning the Europa will piss all over our league win?

Of course they will.  Everyone knows the Premiership has been understrength this season and isn't that difficult to win.  Plus it's been an asterisk season anyway.

You're facing the cream of Europe in the Europa though, a much higher grade of opponent.  Not the shite we barely broke a sweat beating week in and week out.

• Upvote 1

Class and dignity fc strikes again..........

In the Liverpool one shop earlier. Gets the till and they’re only taking card no cash. I said “i’ll av to leave it girl” As were walking away disappointed some lad says “throw it on my card lad and give me the doe” Hope he see’s this. Thanks mate. Fuckin Everton aren’t we? 

IMG_20200816_223908.jpg

7 minutes ago, dylstar said:

In the Liverpool one shop earlier. Gets the till and they’re only taking card no cash. I said “i’ll av to leave it girl” As were walking away disappointed some lad says “throw it on my card lad and give me the doe” Hope he see’s this. Thanks mate. Fuckin Everton aren’t we? 

IMG_20200816_223908.jpg

Don’t get it. I have had a drink like sorry. Was an Evertonian in Liverpool One or the Liverpool shop if so why would he giving him cash for a card transaction be so great. Must be me, pissed.

Just now, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Don’t get it. I have had a drink like sorry. Was an Evertonian in Liverpool One or the Liverpool shop if so why would he giving him cash for a card transaction be so great. Must be me, pissed.

He was in the small Everton shop in Liverpool One.

5 out of 6 of Everton's favourite teams from the last few years knocked out in the last week or so.

Man United 

Man City 

Barcelona 

Atletico Madrid 

Real Madrid 

Still waiting for the party for when Tottenham win the cup. 

It must be really expensive being an Evertonian buying all the shirts of these teams, Man City flags and Messi scarves.

What doesn’t ring true is the card only bollocks. I know that while everywhere would prefer you to pay by card at the moment, I’ve yet to see anywhere turn down cash when offered. Unless they’ve kitted their staff out in fucking hazmat suits, I fail to see how they’d be any different.

18 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

5 out of 6 of Everton's favourite teams from the last few years knocked out in the last week or so.

Man United 

Man City 

Barcelona 

Atletico Madrid 

Real Madrid 

Still waiting for the party for when Tottenham win the cup. 

It must be really expensive being an Evertonian buying all the shirts of these teams, Man City flags and Messi scarves.

Spot on lad

8 hours ago, dylstar said:

IMG_20200816_223908.jpg

I don’t get why he was trying to pay for the kit with an animal in the first place. Was it too deer?

• Upvote 2