You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

39 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Is this all he ever used to do apart from score in a derby every 4 years?

When he was on his game he was unplayable. 
Shame that he wasn’t playing that game and was employed as a footballer instead.

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

I will never but Hummel again. They can go and do one for the £0 I’ve spent on them in my life. 

I’ve stopped buying Humbrol model paint because it sounds similar and you can’t be too careful...

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

He would have been good in a Guy Ritchie film as some mad Scottish gangster who no one could understand and keeps pigeons. 

You’ve upgraded him from ‘A poor man’s John Fashanu’ to ‘A poor man’s Vinnie Jones’. 
I’ll awooga that.

• Upvote 1

Are they all laughing because we have a blue away kit?  I’m not bothered that it’s blue, I’m more annoyed that it’s fucking shit. 

imagine being so bitter that you boycott products just because your rivals are sponsored by them.

• Upvote 1

I’m not using Danka. You can all fuck off

And what was a Kejian anyway? 

To be fair to their bitterness, I’ve never owned Le Coq, Hummel, NEC, Hanfina, One to One, or used sportspesa or  Cazoo, but mostly because they we’re fucking shit or irrelevant to me.

I’ve had a pint of Chang at Woodison and it was shit.  I was given, so have owned a pair of Umbro shin pads too. They were fucking shit as well.

With the exception of Puma which I’ve had various stuff over the years I’m happy with, I think all their sponsors are total

muck, useless to me or I was already using another service (e.g. Mobile network). But I would never have thrown things out or changed provider like these muppets 

And yes I had to look half these sponsors up. 

I couldn't give a shit what colour the away kit is but really why would you pick a blueish colour. Liverpool ask you to design a kit and youre that fucking thick you opt for a colour thats more associated with their closest rivals and even Man City. I just think professional kit designers are utter dogshit at their jobs and are stealing a living.

22 hours ago, No2 said:

The premier league teams with new stadiums in the last 20 years.

Progressed:

Brighton 

Man City* 

Leicester

Went backwards:

Arsenal

Southampton 

West Ham

No impact yet:

Spurs

By the very nature they are in the championship it's fair to assign backwards to this lot:

Derby

Stoke

Middlesbrough 

Wigan 

Hull

Sunderland

Reading, Cardiff and Swansea are debatable which direction their stadiums sent them.

* no need to explain reasons behind the *

It's not a great list to be hanging your hopes on. Brighton progressed because there was no backwards from where they were heading. Only Leicester can be pointed too as a beacon of hope.

Reading,Cardiff and Swansea were all in the Championship last season so I'd say they've gone backwards considering they've spent time in the PL. Remember that the club we are talking about here are the longest,or joint longest in the top division.

27 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Reading,Cardiff and Swansea were all in the Championship last season so I'd say they've gone backwards considering they've spent time in the PL. Remember that the club we are talking about here are the longest,or joint longest in the top division.

Barca are rumoured to be looking at re-appointing Koeman.

No doubt that stint at crack club Everton on his CV has helped.

1 minute ago, skaro said:

Barca are rumoured to be looking at re-appointing Koeman.

No doubt that stint at crack club Everton on his CV has helped.

Those rumours will really help Barca's current manager,whoever he is,on the day of his CL Quarter Final against Bayern! Nice work lads and ladies at the club.

53 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I hope they go down the Bolton / Coventry route. 

11 minutes ago, Red74 said:

See they’re linking themselves with Hamez and Dybala on the GOT transfer thread now. 

Are they makes of Vacuum cleaner because I doubt very much they'll be signing the actual footballers. 

If the Champions of Everything are rummaging down the back of the sofa to sign a few players, god knows where Everton are rummaging!

• Upvote 1

If they’re that skint then why was uncle uzzy slapping £30m on the table for naming rights on the imaginary eh

Uzzy and Mosh increased there wealth by £60 billion when the corona virus kicked in while your red shite owners went bankrupt so expect those 2 and koulibaly in plus Pickford getting sold to Chelsea for £100 mill