You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

4 hours ago, Trumo said:

"Right lads, buckets are over there. Now get bailin'."

*murmurs of discontent, apart from one lone voice*

"We're getting Bale in?"

*logs into GOT to post the exclusive*

"Redshite heads will fall off now we're all systems go with BMD. Oh, and Gareth Bale is coming. What a statement signing from Mosh and Uncle Uzzy! This is a guy who has won it all with Real Madrid, and he knows how to batter der redshite. And he'll continue to batter der redshite in the best stadium in the world, on the banks of the royal blue Mersey! #seniorclub #nopeds COYB NSNO"

Bale Sat On His Arse In Madrid Nisi Hole In My Bucket Dear Liza.

Excellent work mate

3 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

Well this idiot is behind it ; This is the development that will unleash the clubs potential.
The wonderful Goodison Park has been holding us back. I love the place: but this new stadium is what is needed. It will be iconic, it will generate revenue and it will make selling the club to new recruits much easier.

Reactions:GwladysBlue and Toffeelover

I know as football supporters we all dream, but they take it to a whole new level

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The Gaul said:

Does our man in Lancashire have info on this or is it just his opinion? They've banned Steve O. If davek goes, who will lead their anti-red bile?!

Toss up between St Domingo and Catcher In The Rye.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Trumo said:

"Right lads, buckets are over there. Now get bailin'."

*murmurs of discontent, apart from one lone voice*

"We're getting Bale in?"

*logs into GOT to post the exclusive*

"Redshite heads will fall off now we're all systems go with BMD. Oh, and Gareth Bale is coming. What a statement signing from Mosh and Uncle Uzzy! This is a guy who has won it all with Real Madrid, and he knows how to batter der redshite. And he'll continue to batter der redshite in the best stadium in the world, on the banks of the royal blue Mersey! #seniorclub #nopeds COYB NSNO"

Bale Sat On His Arse In Madrid Nisi Hole In My Bucket Dear Liza.

Just lacks a little slap-the-money-on-the-table.

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

That Santo Domingo is one bitter twat. Every day he was moaning about the league restarting and saying the fans will murder more people. Truly sad pathetic bastard who thrives on misery and hate. Hope he reads this board so he knows I think he's a cunt.

He sounds like a knock off beer you'd find in home bargains.

10 hours ago, Чемпионы said:

They cannot crow about trophies so a trophy stadium is probably the next best thing. If it reduces the vile chants and bile thrown our way by just a tiny amount I welcome it. 

Steady on! They have to learn to walk before they can run. They'll be up against it to have a stadium, any kind of stadium, never mind a trophy stadium.

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

That Santo Domingo is one bitter twat. Every day he was moaning about the league restarting and saying the fans will murder more people. Truly sad pathetic bastard who thrives on misery and hate. Hope he reads this board so he knows I think he's a cunt.

He's just a bad bellend mate.

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

Evertonians just spend their lives trying to out-bitter each other. They always sound like that Monty Python sketch where all the Yorkshiremen are trying to outdo each other about how tough it was growing up. 

When I were a nipper, I used to sleep in a shoe box!