You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, davelfc* said:

'More than eleven'

Is this the number of managers they've had since they last won a trophy? 

When it comes to batshit conspiracy theories and bringing us into absolutely everything, they definitely turn the dial past 11. Nil Spinal Nisi Tap.

You wonder what the aftermath of Covid will do to these ideas of skyscrapers and canary wharf. If more people are going to be working from home at least part time they'll end up turned into flats within a couple of years. 

Then you'd really get the chance to close the curtains with Everton playing at the bottom of the garden 

All of Everton’s kits will form part of hummel’s ‘More Than 11 campaign’, which recognises that football is much more than the eleven players on the pitch – it is the millions of fans in and outside the stadium and the local and international community in which football has a role to play. It is about the powerful bond between Everton and its fans, and the unrivalled passion of the Everton family that spans the globe.

They're going to beed a bigger stadium. Millions eh?  

26 minutes ago, davelfc* said:

All of Everton’s kits will form part of hummel’s ‘More Than 11 campaign’, which recognises that football is much more than the eleven players on the pitch – it is the millions of fans in and outside the stadium and the local and international community in which football has a role to play. It is about the powerful bond between Everton and its fans, and the unrivalled passion of the Everton family that spans the globe.

They're going to beed a bigger stadium. Millions eh?  

By unrivalled passion they mean utter bile, yes?

6 hours ago, Pete said:

Maybe it's a reference to Spinal Tap? 

“May I start by saying how thrilled I am to be here. I am such a fan of Everton and all of your history. I’m not speaking of Everton specifically, but the whole genre of the football in this city.”

FBF534A2-DF1C-4E69-8492-3AD47C1E0A7C.jpeg

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, R BENO said:

...up the M62 they have gone for jobs and stability, like Salford Quays and Media City, which has brought tens of thousands of good jobs to the area. We've missed the boat again on that score.

I'm not sure about tens of thousands, but I'm not going to split hairs.

Missed the boat? Boat? There was never a boat for us to catch. If they gave us a faint sniff of a rubber ring, it would have been filled with hot air. The same hot air that is BMD.