You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

6 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

They reached the max limit on the previous two threads.

this thread started in 2011, their latest one started in August 2019.

Haha. Fucking beauts. 

48 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Ifithadntbinferderredshite 

An evertonian sucking up to a dirty manc cunt? Who'd have thought it? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

And they’d have been relegated about 98 (?) when Bolton went down, Bolton had a goal ruled out when it was a yard over the line against the cunts.

Indeed.

We'd have won the league in 2014, because Stirling's goal against City would have stood, and Ramos would have been sent off for elbowing Karius.

Fun this game, innit.

I can understand a Bloo crying into his beer about how their decades of failure are all down to bad luck, but a Manc doing the same?

26 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Indeed.

We'd have won the league in 2014, because Stirling's goal against City would have stood, and Ramos would have been sent off for elbowing Karius.

Fun this game, innit.

I can understand a Bloo crying into his beer about how their decades of failure are all down to bad luck, but a Manc doing the same?

It’s Terry Christian. He’s thick as pig shit and a complete and utter cunt to boot. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Pete said:

It’s Terry Christian. He’s thick as pig shit and a complete and utter cunt to boot. 

I met him while at university, he was compère at our summer ball. He was trying to get hold of one of the girls in our hall of residence and came back. 

He said to me, “you’re a scouser, I hate scousers” to which I replied “you’re a cunt, and I hate cunts.”

Not my finest moment granted but got a few giggles. He left shortly after, the cunt.

• Upvote 11

9 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

Pace be damned, get those 37 year olds signed up!

I suspect it's the type of signing Rafa made with Pellegrino. Someone he knows well and will be happy for the ride and the odd appearance. He can point and direct the existing players to help get the managers point across. Like the rest of us, they're not going to have a great deal of preparation time pre-season and certainly i assume friendly games will be tough to arrange, ivanovic could look shite on the pitch but be a brilliant signing for them behind the scenes. 

13 hours ago, paddyberger said:

I met him while at university, he was compère at our summer ball. He was trying to get hold of one of the girls in our hall of residence and came back. 

He said to me, “you’re a scouser, I hate scousers” to which I replied “you’re a cunt, and I hate cunts.”

Not my finest moment granted but got a few giggles. He left shortly after, the cunt.

Some heros don't wear capes.