You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

They basically trawl the internet constantly to see what negative stories they can come up with and spin it as our crumbling empire.

Meanwhile they keep believing that some fat dodgy Uzbek will just come out of the shadows and give them a billion quid and magically build a stadium for them. No logical reason, just cos he's Moshiris mate. This is despite them wanting it for free, then wanting the council to pay for it and then needing a loan at a massively inflated interest rate.

Four seasons without European football.

Never been in the Champions League. 

No trophies for 25 years.

No league title for 33 years.

No derby win for 10 years.

No win at Anfield since 1999.

Shit sponsorship deals. 

Shit kit deals.

Shit wooden ground that is falling apart.

Needed the council to help them fund the training ground. 

Shit players who aren't arsed. Any half decent player fucks off once they realise how shite they are and their only ambition is to beat Liverpool in a derby one day. 

A manager who is on a fortune and doesn't look bothered in addition to paying off two other managers.

87 per cent of their income going on wages, whilst the whole ground earning less revenue than Liverpool's Main Stand. 

Their corporate hospitality is just chicken in a basket in a function room above a pub over the road with some shite ex player who won a derby 30 odd years ago. 

Going on about how much of a big club they are because they were the first team to play in blue on match of the day in the 1960s. Yet being the most irrelevant pointless set of cunts in the Premier League who just hang around doing fuck all.

But just keep slagging Liverpool off as a coping mechanism to stick your head in the sand and ignore what is going on at your own shite club. 

They absolutely loved all the pier head/Dixie Dean statue stuff and it got them through a week they had been dreading for almost six months. What was going to be the worst week of their lives was a goldmine of high horse behaviour, faux moral outrage and making out they are the best fans in the universe. 

Good post in full!

• Like 1

I do enjoy starting my week with a quick read through the Liverpool thread on GOT.

maybe I’m obsessed like they say.

i particularly enjoyed the analysis of Peter Moore leaving that they ran through on Friday (from page 1423 - yes, their third thread dedicated solely to us has over 1400 pages now).

I’ve barely read anything about it on here, so I’m grateful to Catcher and Domingo in particular for educating me on the clear and obvious peril it proves we are in.

Some quite wonderful mental gymnastics on show. 

23 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I do enjoy starting my week with a quick read through the Liverpool thread on GOT.

maybe I’m obsessed like they say.

i particularly enjoyed the analysis of Peter Moore leaving that they ran through on Friday (from page 1423 - yes, their third thread dedicated solely to us has over 1400 pages now).

I’ve barely read anything about it on here, so I’m grateful to Catcher and Domingo in particular for educating me on the clear and obvious peril it proves we are in.

Some quite wonderful mental gymnastics on show. 

I am reading this post on page 1952! 

12 minutes ago, The Gaul said:

I am reading this post on page 1952! 

They reached the max limit on the previous two threads.

this thread started in 2011, their latest one started in August 2019.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, aws said:

And more than half the posts on here are pisstakes. You don't see much humor on their RS threads. 

Depends whose eyes you’re viewing it through. Some of it is very funny indeed!

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, aws said:

fuck And more than half the posts on here are pisstakes. You don't see much humor on their RS threads. 

Agreed mate. Its just constant venom, lies, lies with venom, venomous lies then the off "Red Shite"shouts to anyone who tries to speak sense. 

"Klopp has dealers arriving at his at 2am every morning from Europe with that days PEDS. He then gets to Melwood at 4am with them, stashes them then goes home and comes back 3 hours later so it looks like nothings going on. I'm telling you lad these juices they drink put on muscle without any weight lifting needed. They don't even have weights at melwood lads, its a games room for them so when they go in they can pretend they are working out. I'm telling you lad, I've had Milner on Call of Duty at half 11 in the morning the day before a game mate and he's told me. Klopp smokes weed with that Pep Ljinders lad and lets them do what they want as long as the curtains are closed. Gods honest truth lad"

"Bit far fetched that isn't it mate?"

"Look another sad red shite fuck off" 

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Agreed mate. Its just constant venom, lies, lies with venom, venomous lies then the off "Red Shite"shouts to anyone who tries to speak sense. 

"Klopp has dealers arriving at his at 2am every morning from Europe with that days PEDS. He then gets to Melwood at 4am with them, stashes them then goes home and comes back 3 hours later so it looks like nothings going on. I'm telling you lad these juices they drink put on muscle without any weight lifting needed. They don't even have weights at melwood lads, its a games room for them so when they go in they can pretend they are working out. I'm telling you lad, I've had Milner on Call of Duty at half 11 in the morning the day before a game mate and he's told me. Klopp smokes weed with that Pep Ljinders lad and lets them do what they want as long as the curtains are closed. Gods honest truth lad"

"Bit far fetched that isn't it mate?"

"Look another sad red shite fuck off" 

That's almost word for word what Calvin Aldi said.