You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

On 01/08/2020 at 10:34, AngryofTuebrook said:

I genuinely don't get the Digne-worship.  Maybe I've just not seen enough of him but it looks to me like he strikes a mean deadball, but he's not that great at defending - which is, after all, his day job.

I think he's pretty shocking defending too. But he does seem half decent going forward. They're so dire going forward, I'm sure it makes him sparkle in their bucket of shit. 

On 30/07/2020 at 12:32, Stickman said:

Oh yea of little faith ....

Now I know next to fuck all about the building trade but I wouldn’t have thought a Saturday is a day you start work on a major building project 

@TheGwladysSt

Glenigan has confirmed that work is set to begin on Bramley-Moore Dock this Saturday.
Start date 1/8/2020

End date. 1/8/2023

contract period 36 months 

EeIQsREWsAI-8iK?format=jpg&name=large

First club to start a major building works on a Saturday.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

So BMD must be in full swing seen as they started the build yesterday.

Yes mate. Nearly done. Another lick of paint and I'll be finished. Quick brew and a shit first though. Where's me fuckin Daily Star Macca!

BMoor.jpg

• Upvote 5

14 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Yes mate. Nearly done. Another lick of paint and I'll be finished. Quick brew and a shit first though. Where's me fuckin Daily Star Macca!

BMoor.jpg

Can't deny it's an improvement on their current digs. Head falling off here.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

Fucking hell.....

0EC47939-F322-4FF7-A8B7-461589C4002A.jpeg

You can just see hordes of the divvies reading that and nodding their heads in agreement. Utter, utter dilusion.

It's at the stage now where this nonesense isnt even mockingly funny. You just feel utter pity for them believing such crap.

17 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

You can just see hordes of the divvies reading that and nodding their heads in agreement. Utter, utter dilusion.

It's at the stage now where this nonesense isnt even mockingly funny. You just feel utter pity for them believing such crap.

They need this, the reality would kill them.

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

At the same time a load of them have been triggered on social media by the ITK parody account of some lad in a Leicester KFC posting this.

Didn’t he have to wait till 11pm to break this news from his sources?

• Upvote 1

They basically trawl the internet constantly to see what negative stories they can come up with and spin it as our crumbling empire.

Meanwhile they keep believing that some fat dodgy Uzbek will just come out of the shadows and give them a billion quid and magically build a stadium for them. No logical reason, just cos he's Moshiris mate. This is despite them wanting it for free, then wanting the council to pay for it and then needing a loan at a massively inflated interest rate.

Four seasons without European football.

Never been in the Champions League. 

No trophies for 25 years.

No league title for 33 years.

No derby win for 10 years.

No win at Anfield since 1999.

Shit sponsorship deals. 

Shit kit deals.

Shit wooden ground that is falling apart.

Needed the council to help them fund the training ground. 

Shit players who aren't arsed. Any half decent player fucks off once they realise how shite they are and their only ambition is to beat Liverpool in a derby one day. 

A manager who is on a fortune and doesn't look bothered in addition to paying off two other managers.

87 per cent of their income going on wages, whilst the whole ground earning less revenue than Liverpool's Main Stand. 

Their corporate hospitality is just chicken in a basket in a function room above a pub over the road with some shite ex player who won a derby 30 odd years ago. 

Going on about how much of a big club they are because they were the first team to play in blue on match of the day in the 1960s. Yet being the most irrelevant pointless set of cunts in the Premier League who just hang around doing fuck all.

But just keep slagging Liverpool off as a coping mechanism to stick your head in the sand and ignore what is going on at your own shite club. 

They absolutely loved all the pier head/Dixie Dean statue stuff and it got them through a week they had been dreading for almost six months. What was going to be the worst week of their lives was a goldmine of high horse behaviour, faux moral outrage and making out they are the best fans in the universe. 

• Upvote 18