You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

43 minutes ago, Stickman said:

I see they may have found a replacement for the retiring 35 year old Baines by signing the 36 year old Ivanovic ...To be fair he’s already going to be a star there as he’s scored twice against the red shite 

Everton in final stage of talks to sign Branislav Ivanovic

https://tbrfootball.com/report-everton-in-final-stage-of-talks-to-sign-branislav-ivanovic/

Ivanovic always reminds me of Spiderman, because he was bitten by a goalscorer and a few weeks later he got the winner in a UEFA Cup Final. 

Honestly, though, could they not get a back-up left-back who wouldn't be a burden on their bloated wage bill?

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Brands is a genius unearthing all these barely known young players. 

Ancelotti is just going to go on autopilot til he gets sacked and gets his contract paid out. £14m a season and he has already earned £2.5m for them avoiding relegation. 

I think Fat Sam got the same. 

I spot the flaw here. Managers getting bonuses for avoiding relegation but nothing for European qualification? They set the bar high don't they!

17 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Brands is a genius unearthing all these barely known young players. 

Ancelotti is just going to go on autopilot til he gets sacked and gets his contract paid out. £14m a season and he has already earned £2.5m for them avoiding relegation. 

I think Fat Sam got the same. 

How many managers are they currently paying?  

35 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Ancelotti, Silva and Allardyce. They must have paid off Koeman and Bobby Brown Shoes by now. 

Even so, paying two ex managers & a current one, plus playing staff, ground staff, tea ladies & no income from fans in the ground...

Good job (for them) there's always three worse teams than them in the league.

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

Even so, paying two ex managers & a current one, plus playing staff, ground staff, tea ladies & no income from fans in the ground...

Good job (for them) there's always three worse teams than them in the league.

That can't go on forever. Some promoted teams are getting a foothold and Villa are an historically bigger team than Everton.

Ancelotti has a contract until 2024, if he gets the bullet they have to pay him £11.5m for each year and then pay a new manager.

They haven't had European football for 3 seasons now and their sponsorship deals always stay the same level, some even have ended. Their TV income never rises as they always end up mid table and their stadium income is very limited. Maximum they earn a year is £14m, will fall because of Covid.

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

Ancelotti wants to sign Immobile from Lazio according to reports. Im sure he does. Im also pretty sure Immobile will be like 'who the fuck are everton?'

Lazio are in the Champions League for the first time in a very long time so he will defo want to give that up to play for the 12th best team in England who have never qualified for the Champions League

10 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Ancelotti wants to sign Immobile from Lazio according to reports. Im sure he does. Im also pretty sure Immobile will be like 'who the fuck are everton?'

The only time you'll read 'immobile' and 'everton' together, unless it's concerning their attack, defence, midfield, goalkeeper or progress on any new stadium. Oh and I forgot list of trophies since 1995.

• Upvote 2

I see bitter blue Sky Sports “reporter” Alan Myers is getting loads of pats on the back for a tweet in which he deliberately leaves out Liverpool by name...I guess it’s the little things that cheer them up so much in these time’s of trouble .

@ALANMYERSMEDIA

The Football Association has confirmed Community shield will take place at Wembley Stadium on Saturday 29 August, with the winners of the Premier League taking on either Arsenal or Chelsea following The FA Cup Final this weekend.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ALANMYERSMEDIA/status/1288412458277896192

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Stickman said:

I see bitter blue Sky Sports “reporter” Alan Myers is getting loads of pats on the back for a tweet in which he deliberately leaves out Liverpool by name...I guess it’s the little things that cheer them up so much in these time’s of trouble .

@ALANMYERSMEDIA

The Football Association has confirmed Community shield will take place at Wembley Stadium on Saturday 29 August, with the winners of the Premier League taking on either Arsenal or Chelsea following The FA Cup Final this weekend.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ALANMYERSMEDIA/status/1288412458277896192

This here twatter malarkey, does he have to ok posts before they appear in this thread? Might explain why all of them are licking his arse?