You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

You cant be a proper Evertonian and be objective. I know quite a few who hold down important jobs and own their own businesses which require level headed judgement. Start talking about footy and Liverpool in particular and they just lose all of that and become rabid gibbering conspiracy theorists. 

Years back I went to discuss a very crucial bank loan with a company that was on the brink looking to avoid sacking several staff, and had a small LFC charity enamel badge on my lapel. I shook hands with the first guy and when I offered my hand towards the second director he said ' Fuck that, they bringing in bank managers from Norway now ? '

Its very rare I am lost for words.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

Years back I went to discuss a very crucial bank loan with a company that was on the brink looking to avoid sacking several staff, and had a small LFC charity enamel badge on my lapel. I shook hands with the first guy and when I offered my hand towards the second director he said ' Fuck that, they bringing in bank managers from Norway now ? '

Its very rare I am lost for words.

Did they get the loan or did your hatred of all things bloo sway your decision? 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Yes , I recommended it basically out of sympathy for the staff having to work for that knobhead 

Disappointing. I was hoping you’d start ranting about the colour blue and how the bloos have ruined your life and decline the loan out of bloody minded pettiness. 

Oh but wait. I’m guessing you’re a rational human being who doesn’t go nuts at the colour blue or let your personal feelings effect important business decisions...right?

19 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

They're fuming over on GOT that the club are taking pictures of the prem trophy and CL trophy as we won it last year and got knocked out. 

Doesnt occur to them that we are still the Reigning eiropean champions but I suspect that just goes over their head as they obviously know nothing about being Euro champs. 

The same cunts claim that they've held the title the longest because they were Champions at the start of the war.

8 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

So the mutants on GOT have somehow linked the fight outside the Shankly Hotel to us horrible RS thugs. 

DaveK fuming demanding the hotel be shut down and the police chief constable resign from his position for letting RS fans run riot on the streets. 

You just know this guy doesn't have a job and just sits there patrolling twitter ect looking for RS behaviour to be outraged while his mum makes him his cheese toasties and pop tarts for tea.

davek

Player Valuation: £80m

The Shankly Hotel and the E*h* have weighed in on social media with their 'nothing to see here guv' stories; M'side Police have avoided all mention of the establishment in their tweet; all we need now is for Barry Glendenning to sanction this as lads ending their lockdown purgatory.

WTF is going on in this town letting that lot run riot without any serious attempt to shame them and lock them up?

Please tell me someone in the replies pointed out the blatantly fucking obvious to this dribbling cunt 

EDIT: I do realise that I am wishing for fairies here 

20 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Just seen an article about West Brom saying that their owner is worth a couple of billion and will want to spend to stay in the Premier League as he took over when they got relegated. Add that to Leeds and whether Newcastle get taken over, its going to be harder for Everton to get into the top half. Especially if the unicorn arena ever starts and bleeds another 40 or 50 million a year out of their already shit financial state. 

Fixed that for you. Everybody has to learn to walk before they can run, and they're no different. 

Camavinga : DFM, French, only 17 and worth over 30m.. Sounds just what we need!

I man, I guess technically you are correct as he is worth more than £30m, probably closer to, I dunno, £70m?

i don't play it, but is this off FIFA 20.

get it it done Marcel

6 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Banter FC.

Somehow they had to shoehorn Dixie Dean into this even though he stopped playing about 70 years ago. Then they finish with the Jagielka goal in that famous 1-1 draw at Anfield.

It reminds me of Bournemouth years ago, long before they were anywhere near the Premier League.  I went to a pub there and there were framed newspaper cuttings on the wall from a time when they beat Man Utd. Getting one over on a big team was clearly a big deal for them.

46 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Banter FC.

Somehow they had to shoehorn Dixie Dean into this even though he stopped playing about 70 years ago. Then they finish with the Jagielka goal in that famous 1-1 draw at Anfield.

If my memory serves me right , in a crowded field this was one of the worst Everton performances in living history at a derby. They put Lukaku on the right wing and barely had a shot on goal until Jagielkas belter.

13 minutes ago, sir roger said:

If my memory serves me right , in a crowded field this was one of the worst Everton performances in living history at a derby. They put Lukaku on the right wing and barely had a shot on goal until Jagielkas belter.

A lad I work with is a steward in the away end and loads of them started laughing saying "you've just got a last minute equaliser, you haven't won the Champions League" as their fans were all bouncing about going apeshit. 

• Upvote 1