You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

9 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Try the Sun Centre.

And this sums it up. Refering to the leisure centre or the Rag you read secretly? Liverpool Supporters turn on Liverpool Supporter for not joining in hate game. Nice action lads. I'm out. For your information,not that you give a shit, probably like a few on here, I am a lifelong Liverpool Supporter. Born in Anfield 1968 and watched our team conquer all. From the lows of Heysel and Hillsborough to the peak of this season. Lost friends at Hillsborough. Nearly lost everything afterwards. Thought this site was ok to begin with. Good threads, jokes, even some stuff on the General forum. Unfortunately my club like a lot of others in the media age has attracted Biff's of all sorts who can never ever experience the camaraderie of the old Kop and community spirit. Good luck and up the Red Men. Peace Out!

• Downvote 3

You’re a bit intense, aren’t you.

You wander into the thread, accuse everyone of being obsessed with Everton, suggest it’s like GOT (which is full of conspiracy theories about us, shouts of murderers and wall pushers and is walll-to-wall hatred), accuse someone of hatred towards fellow Liverpool fans after some light ribbing, accuse the same person of reading The Sun after an obvious Rhyl joke, and you wonder why you’re getting short shrift. 

I think you need to find a way to unwind and relax a little.

• Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, Anubis said:

You’re a bit intense, aren’t you.

You wander into the thread, accuse everyone of being obsessed with Everton, suggest it’s like GOT (which is full of conspiracy theories about us, shouts of murderers and wall pushers and is walll-to-wall hatred), accuse someone of hatred towards fellow Liverpool fans after some light ribbing, accuse the same person of reading The Sun after an obvious Rhyl joke, and you wonder why you’re getting short shrift. 

I think you need to find a way to unwind and relax a little.

I think you are supporting the wrong team. Twisted cunts live over the other side of Stanley park. You are everything that is wrong with my club. 

• Downvote 6

3 hours ago, benwasmydog said:

And this sums it up. Refering to the leisure centre or the Rag you read secretly? Liverpool Supporters turn on Liverpool Supporter for not joining in hate game. Nice action lads. I'm out. For your information,not that you give a shit, probably like a few on here, I am a lifelong Liverpool Supporter. Born in Anfield 1968 and watched our team conquer all. From the lows of Heysel and Hillsborough to the peak of this season. Lost friends at Hillsborough. Nearly lost everything afterwards. Thought this site was ok to begin with. Good threads, jokes, even some stuff on the General forum. Unfortunately my club like a lot of others in the media age has attracted Biff's of all sorts who can never ever experience the camaraderie of the old Kop and community spirit. Good luck and up the Red Men. Peace Out!

Your club? You know nothing about anyone on this site do you? An awful lot of nonsense coming from you on this thread mate, you’re talking to fellas in their 50’s and older in some cases. As for Super Reds the only one coming across like that is you. If you are a Red give your head a wobble, the Sun Centre was a pathetic attempt by you, truly embarrassed for you.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, benwasmydog said:

I think you are supporting the wrong team. Twisted cunts live over the other side of Stanley park. You are everything that is wrong with my club. 

I'm curious, are you Alan Kyall?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, deiseach said:

I was in New Brighton on Saturday and noted the following incidence of sports colours:

Liverpool: beyond counting

Mayo: 1

Everton: 1

But I'm sure Bloos only ever go to the prom on County Road etc

Hang on, someone on the wirral likes Simon Mayo? 

On 12/07/2020 at 18:39, Mudface said:

image.png

Christ, even their 'please let us fuck up your PC with shit ads' message is about us.

In fairness, the mag always carried the header "Not suitable for children or Evertonians".

It's the incorrect "ran" that bothers me here.

1977 FA Cup semi replay was on earlier, never knew Clive Taylor got the gig 2nd time around as well. Gave us a penalty quite similar to the one Lovren gave away against Everton a couple of years back. He also turned down a stone wall peno for handball in the second half. 

Comprehensive 3 nil win for the reds.

4 minutes ago, No2 said:

1977 FA Cup semi replay was on earlier, never knew Clive Taylor got the gig 2nd time around as well. Gave us a penalty quite similar to the one Lovren gave away against Everton a couple of years back. He also turned down a stone wall peno for handball in the second half. 

Thomas!

15 hours ago, No2 said:

The Echo did a piece on CT a few months back. Everton were aggrieved that this prevented them having a period of domination.

Despite the fact that they finished 9th in the league that year and didnt come out of their self induced trophy come for another 7 years.

21 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

20200714_174212.jpg

# My Lonsdales
Walk through Goodison doors
And roam all over Bramley Moore
I stepped on stage at someone's wedding
And battered the DJ for playing Otis REDding
And out of speakers I did boo
I wore these trabs 'cause I'm a bloo
My Londsdales cut the sand of Rhyl's grey land
With mic in hand I cold took command
My Lonsdales and me both askin Moshi
We make a good team my Lonsdales and me
We get around together, rhyme forever
And we will be mad when worn in any weather
My Lonsdales
My Lonsdales
My Lonsdales...#

It's Like That It's Tricky Walk This Way.

• Upvote 2