You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Guest Pistonbroke

If the Bitters were currently sat in 5th I doubt their fans would be delighted about this news. Mind you, we are on about fans who think because UEFA were given a black eye their club will automatically have 600 million pumped into it and the likes of Neymar and Mbappe will rock up to don the Angry Birds jersey. 

When you’ve won the square root of fuck all for 25 years seen your neighbours win the European Cup and Premier League and are the most pointless side in the division then it’s any port in a storm and that port at the minute is Man City .

5 minutes ago, John102 said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, they really are those fellas who hide in the cupboard, while their wives get a good goosing. 

So true. Then blame the redshite if their wives got an STD.

If they were a film character they would be Samuel L. Jackson in Django Unchained.  For anyone who hasn't seen it he is a servant on a plantation owned by Leonardo Di Caprio who treats slaves ridiculously badly and makes some of them fight to the death.

SLJ is a bad grass who sucks up to Leonardo Di Caprio and sells out his own people for the odd pat on the head off him. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

So when are everton officially revealling their new name to the world, you know, Moral High Horse FC?

Fuck me, they sing 'Always the victim' at us but they're the ones who claim all the victimisation.

The fella who tweeted that is an Irish fella who keeps pretending he is from County road. 

He got rumbled when he thought that the photo of the Everton "we want fucking Mourinho lad" was some Liverpool fan's genuine photo who used it as an avatar. 

46 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

If the Bitters were currently sat in 5th I doubt their fans would be delighted about this news. Mind you, we are on about fans who think because UEFA were given a black eye their club will automatically have 600 million pumped into it and the likes of Neymar and Mbappe will rock up to don the Angry Birds jersey. 

They didn't want to beat Man City and have a chance of the top 4 in 2014 because it would have meant us winning the league. 

13 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Fuck off back to Rhyl.

Never been there. Get me a fridge magnet.. Couldn't give a fuck about them. Twisted fucking cunts best left to their own devices. Too much attention and effort wasted on them here. Some fucking bellends on here ARE obsessed with them. Is this a I'm a bigger supporter of Liverpool than you are moment? Don't even know ya . But ok, I will fuck off back to Rhyl. Sad cunt. 

• Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, benwasmydog said:

Never been there. Get me a fridge magnet.. Couldn't give a fuck about them. Twisted fucking cunts best left to their own devices. Too much attention and effort wasted on them here. Some fucking bellends on here ARE obsessed with them. Is this a I'm a bigger supporter of Liverpool than you are moment? Don't even know ya . But ok, I will fuck off back to Rhyl. Sad cunt. 

Never been to Rhyl, never stomped the beach at Towyn?  Are you a bigger supporter? search me. You get a good view from the Sky Tower you know.

9 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Never been to Rhyl, never stomped the beach at Towyn?  Are you a bigger supporter? search me. You get a good view from the Sky Tower you know.

Not getting into it with you. Wouldn't dare fuck with a Liverpool Way Guru and bona fide internet champion. Funny how a Liverpool Supporter can turn his hatred on a fellow Liverpool Supporter over a do nothing,no bit fucking shit club, that haven't been a threat since 86. You crack on. Super Scouser. 

4 minutes ago, benwasmydog said:

Not getting into it with you. Wouldn't dare fuck with a Liverpool Way Guru and bona fide internet champion. Funny how a Liverpool Supporter can turn his hatred on a fellow Liverpool Supporter over a do nothing,no bit fucking shit club, that haven't been a threat since 86. You crack on. Super Scouser. 

You crack on son, no hatred here you silly billy.

3 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

You crack on son, no hatred here you silly billy.

Ben wasn’t just his dog, he was clearly an Everton supporter as well. 

RIP, Ben. But we’re still going to take the piss out of your club.

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Ben wasn’t just his dog, he was clearly an Everton supporter as well. 

RIP, Ben. But we’re still going to take the piss out of your club.

Yep, ok mate. Looking a bit like GOT on here if you dare to buck the established resident posters. Can't stand Everton either but obviously gotta prove I hate them more than you eh? Fucking quims.

18 minutes ago, benwasmydog said:

Yep, ok mate. Looking a bit like GOT on here if you dare to buck the established resident posters. Can't stand Everton either but obviously gotta prove I hate them more than you eh? Fucking quims.

Ben, you're always running here and there,
You feel you're not wanted anywhere,
If you ever look behind and don't like what you find,
There's something you should know, you've got a place to go...

RAWK.

• Upvote 2