You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

That post is full of bitterness and desperate flailing.

Like the silly 'rivals headquarters' shout....that in itself is born of the need to try and make themselves feel better because they have an office in that iconic building.....thing is so do fucking law firms, banks and food companies.

But to your bitter it is suddenly 'theirs' a building that has been around for over 100 years and is famous the world over is theirs because the majority shareholder at their club is a partner in the conpany who bought it.

It's a landmark in the City of Liverpool and that is what it is known as and always will be, nobody really associates it with Everton FC, much less as their HQ, but even more importantly no Liverpool supporter really gives a shite anyway, but their inferiority complex means they feel the need to make it an issue to the point where beauts like that whopper try and make out we 'went to celebrate outside their HQ' as some kind of deliberate classless act.

The rest of his senseless rant, fuelled by bitterness and looking desperately for likes off other idiots is pretty standard bitter logic recycling the same empty shite that eats away at them and is just the rhetoric they use to try to feel better with.

As for that twat with the wall post - just another sad, sad classless prick who is too consumed by us to see just how low using the deaths of people at football to score points on the internet really is.

It must be fucking horrible to be so consumed by bitterness towards your rivals as they are, and the mental gymnastics they go through to try and find a way of coping is pitiful....the louder they protest, the more they try and justify, the more they attempt to claim the moral high ground - the more bitter they look and become.

• Upvote 6

19 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I find it hilarious that Evertonians think that they are the only set of fans who go to football matches. One of them said to me yesterday that the lockdown has affected them more than most because they actually go to the matches in comparison with other clubs. 

Yup every stadium across the country is usually just full of everton fans. Fans of other clubs don't go the game so evertonians fill them because it's what they do "they go the game".

30 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I find it hilarious that Evertonians think that they are the only set of fans who go to football matches. One of them said to me yesterday that the lockdown has affected them more than most because they actually go to the matches in comparison with other clubs. 

Hahahahahaha the ultimate Evertonian logic that 

34 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Do they go the game dressed as blue plastic seats then? 

• Upvote 2

Fans of High and Mighty FC are currently frothing at the mouth because someone set a flare off by the Dixie Dean statue.

No evidence whatsoever that a Liverpool fan was responsible, but that hasn't stopped the usual deluge of classy comments.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Fans of High and Mighty FC are currently frothing at the mouth because someone set a flare off by the Dixie Dean statue.

No evidence whatsoever that a Liverpool fan was responsible, but that hasn't stopped the usual deluge of classy comments.

I’ve seen a picture of it and there’s wreaths laid at the feet of the statue and behind it against the wall, so I personally think it’s fucking disrespectful and whoever did it - and let’s face it, it was a red - is a prick.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I’ve seen a picture of it and there’s wreaths laid at the feet of the statue and behind it against the wall, so I personally think it’s fucking disrespectful and whoever did it - and let’s face it, it was a red - is a prick.

I don't think so. It was one of them foreigners coming over to see BMD in all it's glory. You know the 8th wonder of the world.

Whoever did it is a shit stirring knobhead and you know that they will milk it for all its worth. Fucking dickheads giving them more ammo after the fireworks the other week. 

Saying it is a memorial is a bit of a stretch though as people pay to have their names put there, bit like the bricks on the floor by the main stand. Most other clubs do something similar. I know a Sheffield United fan in work who paid for a brick with his Dad's name on outside Bramhall lane.

Still, it's a stupid thing to do and they should just leave the statue alone as it will just antagonise them even more.