You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

36 minutes ago, Mudface said:

That can't be a real Evertonian- they usually know our own business better than us and we clinched the title by virtue of a 2-1 City defeat, not a 1-0. Mind you, the rest of the desperate straw-clutching and celebration of a worldwide pandemic apparently created by an Evertonian god is spot on.

It is a real Evertonian. After City went 1-0 down, he decided it was all over, turned the telly off and got ready to head over to Anfield. You know, to report on people not staying home and instead heading over to Anfield to celebrate. Get there early and you get a good spot.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

There were 500 fans outside Anfield 250 Liverpool fans celebrating wildly and 250 Evertonians tutting whilst filming. 

Were the boos Social Distancing though? 

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Nothing says "I don't care" more than a lengthy post protesting why you don't care. At about half 3 in the morning. 

Yeah. We believe you... 

FB_IMG_1593692212191.jpg

If LFC folded tomorrow they have literally nothing to occupy their time , there would just be thousands of them wandering through Walton Road , Country Road and gathering around BMD like a blue Plaque of the Zombies ...

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Nothing says "I don't care" more than a lengthy post protesting why you don't care. At about half 3 in the morning. 

Yeah. We believe you... 

FB_IMG_1593692212191.jpg

Oh I couldn't agree more if I tried.

By Friday tea time I wasn't that arsed that we where champions of fuckin everywhere

19 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Yeah. We believe you... 

And instead of the rest of them recognising this and asking him to stop being a tit, what they do is pile on, trying to outdo one another with the vitriol, conspiracy theories and untruths. All while claiming to not give a shit of course.

4 hours ago, El Dangerous said:

I love the idea that by virtue of an Evertonian god an Evertonian’s perfect scenario has us winning the league in less than perfect circumstances and them struggling to a midtable finish. Winning trophies just seems too far fetched for them.

Does seem to be an evertonian way of thinking though, thinking about us and not themselves.

22 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Yeah. We believe you... 

FB_IMG_1593692212191.jpg

A script written by an Everton god? The same god that has allowed us to win the CL and Premier league.  They need a new god.

12 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

This is like a supermarket own brand version of some of our tacky marketing nonsense. 

A family that spans the globe....

The globe pub maybe!

The bitters won't like all those wools and foreign fans in that video.

4 hours ago, El Dangerous said:

I love the idea that by virtue of an Evertonian god an Evertonian’s perfect scenario has us winning the league in less than perfect circumstances and them struggling to a midtable finish. Winning trophies just seems too far fetched for them.

Children of a Lesser God

• Upvote 2

First two blues I ran into this morning. This was the jist of their views.

Blue 1: Mad game last night. You could have won it. Not a chance your players would be that open if it was a game with anything riding on it. Say Klopp will use it  as ammunition for next season.

Blue 2: City showed why they are the best team in the country. Enjoy the title because it will be years before you win it again. 

Blue 1 is hitting 60 and remembers them winning titles. Blue 2 was not long out of a pram for the 95 cup final. Blue 2 has more knowledge of 80s football than I and Blue 1 have.