You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

4 minutes ago, The Gaul said:

Just got the BBC local news on and they've just said "Preston North end are a team that like to do things 1st". That'll be another 1st for our bloo brethren. The first club to think doing shit firsts matters. 

Well they were the first to employ serial winner Moyes as manager.

• Upvote 1

To be fair that stadium looks boss.

I also think Ancelotti will get a song out of them next year - they’ll be pushing for top 4, whether or not they will get there. Top 6 I reckon for sure.

3 minutes ago, belarus said:

I also think Ancelotti will get a song out of them next year - they’ll be pushing for top 4, whether or not they will get there. Top 6 I reckon for sure.

7th. 

21 minutes ago, belarus said:

Not if " the powers that be " have anything to do with it 

• Upvote 2

How much did he mug them off for after 3 years? If I recall correctly from way back in this thread, it was something like a million quid a month. I bet he's never worked with a bigger bunch of smalltime wankers before in his career.

For all that's going to be built, he may as well have had his kids draw a few shapes with crayons. No red crayons, of course.

3 hours ago, The Gaul said:

Just got the BBC local news on and they've just said "Preston North end are a team that like to do things 1st". That'll be another 1st for our bloo brethren. The first club to think doing shit firsts matters

that sounds like a great idea for a banner flying over woodison. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, belarus said:

Ancelotti will do a good job but only IF he is backed with cash and by the fans. The last part of that statement is the key.

5 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Ancelotti will do a good job but only IF he is backed with cash and by the fans. The last part of that statement is the key.

Hope his Christmas tree is covered in red. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Nothing says "I don't care" more than a lengthy post protesting why you don't care. At about half 3 in the morning. 

Yeah. We believe you... 

FB_IMG_1593692212191.jpg

That can't be a real Evertonian- they usually know our own business better than us and we clinched the title by virtue of a 2-1 City defeat, not a 1-0. Mind you, the rest of the desperate straw-clutching and celebration of a worldwide pandemic apparently created by an Evertonian god is spot on.

• Upvote 1