You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

6 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

I don't get it. Is that him in an Everton top? Not really arsed to be honest. I'm not going to get all arsey about it like the Everton Massive did. The High Horse FC Rodeo. 

Have you even read the last two pages, you lazy git? No, it’s not him.

5 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Let me guess, the host was that manc 'chappers'? Even if it wasnt you're bang on. How can anyone say united, chelsea, city and to a lesser extent arsenal fans havent been 'unbearable' when they've won the title or Champions League?

The idea they sit in the corner clapping and going 'jolly good show, what!' is a nonesense. They just cannot stomach the fact the one thing they had over us has gone and they are now the inferior club.

Chapman's wife died very recently so he will be off the air for a while I would guess.

20 hours ago, Trumo said:

Obviously in nothing like the numbers, but they also maintained 2m social distancing and the vast majority still wore masks. They actually tidied up most of their mess too, unlike the scruffy fuckwits at Pier Head. It won't surprise me if over the coming weeks we see a spike in infections and the NHS getting swamped again. It also won't surprise if a number of those present at Pier Head are asymptomatic but spread the infection to friends or family that could be classed as at-risk, with the worst possible outcome. But that can be said for all the beachgoers this past week too.

Any close up images I've seen of the pier head, people are no more crowded there than countless places since the Tories started easing lockdown in May and we had the Cummings fiasco. Come this weekend we'll be cramming people inside pubs and restaurants. The fireworks aside, this was no different to anything else happening up and down the country. I'd have preferred it didn't happen, it certainly wasn't for me (i have zero desire to go boozing without bogs) , but i see nothing for everyone to be quite so uptight about. So what there was rubbish left behind? The city centre is like that every weekend and that fat cunt of a major wasn't complaining about the mess during and after number 6 when it was bringing money into the local economy. 

As for increased infections, from what I read on the echo website there was around 2000 people were there. The government stated on a number of occasions last week (in a bid to get people out spending money) that there are currently around 1 in 1700 people in the country infected. Bearing in mind this number includes people in hospital and care homes and not the regular population, there's every chance not a single person there had covid and it's an outdoor setting so unlikely to be very contagious if there was. Again, I personally don't think it's appropriate and I am not ready for such settings, but that is beside the point. The police and government have been letting these types of gatherings slide for a month, it's only an issue now its football. I'm sick of it. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, The Gaul said:

Any close up images I've seen of the pier head, people are no more crowded there than countless places since the Tories started easing lockdown in May and we had the Cummings fiasco. Come this weekend we'll be cramming people inside pubs and restaurants. The fireworks aside, this was no different to anything else happening up and down the country. I'd have preferred it didn't happen, it certainly wasn't for me (i have zero desire to go boozing without bogs) , but i see nothing for everyone to be quite so uptight about. So what there was rubbish left behind? The city centre is like that every weekend and that fat cunt of a major wasn't complaining about the mess during and after number 6 when it was bringing money into the local economy. 

As for increased infections, from what I read on the echo website there was around 2000 people were there. The government stated on a number of occasions last week (in a bid to get people out spending money) that there are currently around 1 in 1700 people in the country infected. Bearing in mind this number includes people in hospital and care homes and not the regular population, there's every chance not a single person there had covid and it's an outdoor setting so unlikely to be very contagious if there was. Again, I personally don't think it's appropriate and I am not ready for such settings, but that is beside the point. The police and government have been letting these types of gatherings slide for a month, it's only an issue now its football. I'm sick of it. 

The government(the tories) never make decisions like this,they are shithouses. They didnt enforce a proper lockdown because it would have meant some of their biggest donors giving them grief over losing money,the major supermarkets especially. They are terrified of being held responsible for the handling of the covid crisis(even though they are to a large degree) but don't really give a toss because it's just a quicker way to kill off the poor and vulnerable rather than making them unemployed and denying them benefits. That takes way too long.

1 hour ago, The Gaul said:

Well said fella

• Upvote 1

The Esk has praised Klopps open letter in the echo saying it is proper leadership.

He's just been bombarded by a load of them saying he shouldn't praise "that lot" in any way. Also they reckon the letter is patronising towards Everton and doesnt condemn the celebratibg fans actions enough (it does actually but dont let that get in the way of a good moan).

It’s too easy to respond to those loons on GOT, WSAG, The Blue Room etc.,

I’m doing it now and have posted in this thread on many an occasion.

They are the irrelevance that some claim on here, they are never going to change and give credit where it is due as far as we are concerned, any slight misdemeanour by a minority of our followers will be magnified and applied to everyone with even a slight leaning towards us.

What we do, including posting about them in this thread, is oxygen to their rabid and incessant hatred of all thing Red, and so I’ll do them a favour and ignore them from now on and in that way, hopefully, they’ll slowly suffocate.

I can live in hope.

• Upvote 2

On 27/06/2020 at 16:40, dylstar said:

They'll be comparing it to the Grenfell tower fire before the weekend is over. Mark my words !!!!

3 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I see that everyone's favourite bluenose loon, Catcherintherye from GOT, is using his Twitter to try and make comparisons between the firework incident and the Grenfell Tower disaster. 

They're actually mental, some of them. 

Fucking knew it !!!!!

• Upvote 8