You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

It wouldn't have mattered what team won the Premiership, a gathering like that would have happened.  And dickheads would have done dickhead things.

Being fed up with lockdown, an excess of booze and beak and the euphoria of being champions was always going to induce a few radges to do something fucking stupid.

I saw one post somewhere earlier claiming Everton fans wouldn't do that if they ever won the Premiership.  There's an obvious answer to that, and it ain't because of the class and dignity of their supporters.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, scudger99 said:

It wouldn't have mattered what team won the Premiership, a gathering like that would have happened.  And dickheads would have done dickhead things.

Being fed up with lockdown, an excess of booze and beak and the euphoria of being champions was always going to induce a few radges to do something fucking stupid.

I saw one post somewhere earlier claiming Everton fans wouldn't do that if they ever won the Premiership.  There's an obvious answer to that, and it ain't because of the class and dignity of their supporters.

In a fuckin nutshell mate. Coventry supporters did it, fuck me I would have done it in my twenties.

Leeds will do it too, but oh no, not class and dignity FC.

Cunts to a fuckin man. And sorry if you know some sound ones, I don't.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

In a fuckin nutshell mate. Coventry supporters did it, fuck me I would have done it in my twenties.

Leeds will do it too, but oh no, not class and dignity FC.

Cunts to a fuckin man. And sorry if you know some sound ones, I don't.

Obviously in nothing like the numbers, but they also maintained 2m social distancing and the vast majority still wore masks. They actually tidied up most of their mess too, unlike the scruffy fuckwits at Pier Head. It won't surprise me if over the coming weeks we see a spike in infections and the NHS getting swamped again. It also won't surprise if a number of those present at Pier Head are asymptomatic but spread the infection to friends or family that could be classed as at-risk, with the worst possible outcome. But that can be said for all the beachgoers this past week too.

3 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Obviously in nothing like the numbers, but they also maintained 2m social distancing and the vast majority still wore masks. They actually tidied up most of their mess too, unlike the scruffy fuckwits at Pier Head. It won't surprise me if over the coming weeks we see a spike in infections and the NHS getting swamped again. It also won't surprise if a number of those present at Pier Head are asymptomatic but spread the infection to friends or family that could be classed as at-risk, with the worst possible outcome. But that can be said for all the beachgoers this past week too.

But....that's not the agenda.

We told ya, null and void it now.

And we can carry on singinging shitty never won the premier League songs.

Not anymore you fuckwits

18 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Good old Coventry fans

I just asked my sister about that- she lives in Coventry. Supposedly, the two black guys had been threatening people with knives and were chased and cornered, with a bit of a mob forming. They were arrested to get them out the way as the police didn't have enough backup available. Knives may or may not have been found in the bins following the arrest. 

That's the trouble with Twitter, there's usually no context to anything, it's really dangerous.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I just asked my sister about that- she lives in Coventry. Supposedly, the two black guys had been threatening people with knives and were chased and cornered, with a bot of a mob forming. They were arrested to get them out the way as the police didn't have enough backup available. Knives may or may not have been found in the bins following the arrest. 

That's the trouble with Twitter, there's usually no context to anything, it's really dangerous.

True yeah, problem is I've seen loads of Coventry fans on Twitter saying how well behaved they were and there was no trouble.

Also, Coventry seems to have a problem with gangs and a lot of stabbings but you'll always be told that Liverpool is an absolute shithole where everyone robs everything that isn't nailed down.

20 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

True yeah, problem is I've seen loads of Coventry fans on Twitter saying how well behaved they were and there was no trouble.

Also, Coventry seems to have a problem with gangs and a lot of stabbings but you'll always be told that Liverpool is an absolute shithole where everyone robs everything that isn't nailed down.

Yeah, 40-odd years of anti-Liverpool propaganda supported and even instigated by governments is hard to counter. I've lived or worked in a number of large cities and really, unless you go specifically looking for trouble, they're not these Wild West Helmand province type wastelands that the likes of the Mail tries to make them out to be. 

Used to go to Highfield Road. What a fucking shit hole. You always ran the gaunlet every time you went there. In my opinion, it was up there with leeds and united away for antagonism.

After one game, I saw a Liverpool fan spark out, motionless in the middle of the road with blood all over the place. I honestly thought he was dead. The police were setting up a cauldron and a sargent told me to take my scarf off and put it under me coat because there was a 'violent' gang of city fans about. No shit and I instantly realised why he made sargent!

There was the game one of our players, think it was Harkness had his leg broke in a tackle in front of the home end. While he's on the ground with his leg bent, one coventry player fucking kicked the ball directly at it! Their fans started baying at the time he was being treated.

I think in 96 when we lost there 1-0 after the first Newcastle 4-3, some of their fans got in our section and were just angling for a fight.

Fucking horrible place and horrible fans. Saw loads of comments from 'coventry' with fans calling for the PL to be null and void. Then the cunts are celebrating when League One is ended and they're made champions? Fuck off.

I'm pissed off about those dickheads on Friday night of course, but I'm also pissed off at the knobheads in the rest of the country with their anti-Liveroool agenda that pervades their thoughts. 

Yes football is tribal I get that and we have our specific rivals, but what gives with the rest of them having such a problem with us?  It's long held prejudice is what it is. 

Just been listening to a 5Live programme with a few semi-famous Liverpool fans chatting and a non Liverpool fan host, it all sounds pretty innocuous and they're having a laugh together but the host then starts with the "unbearables" crap.  What the fuck is that all about?  Aren't we allowed to enjoy the success of our team?  Would supporters of other teams just stay quiet in the face of such joy or is it just us scousers that are expected to be, at best, humble, or worse get back in our boxes? 

They can all fuck off. 

• Upvote 2

It boils down to 30 years of piss taking from other fans with the "Next year is our year", slippy G, you almost won the league shouts and now that is over they are losing they're minds. 

We have been the punch line in so many jokes over the years its become the norm to take the piss out of Liverpool. 

They just can't handle it that they're "banter" is no longer applicable.

11 minutes ago, Moo said:

I'm pissed off about those dickheads on Friday night of course, but I'm also pissed off at the knobheads in the rest of the country with their anti-Liveroool agenda that pervades their thoughts. 

Yes football is tribal I get that and we have our specific rivals, but what gives with the rest of them having such a problem with us?  It's long held prejudice is what it is. 

Just been listening to a 5Live programme with a few semi-famous Liverpool fans chatting and a non Liverpool fan host, it all sounds pretty innocuous and they're having a laugh together but the host then starts with the "unbearables" crap.  What the fuck is that all about?  Aren't we allowed to enjoy the success of our team?  Would supporters of other teams just stay quiet in the face of such joy or is it just us scousers that are expected to be, at best, humble, or worse get back in our boxes? 

They can all fuck off. 

Let me guess, the host was that manc 'chappers'? Even if it wasnt you're bang on. How can anyone say united, chelsea, city and to a lesser extent arsenal fans havent been 'unbearable' when they've won the title or Champions League?

The idea they sit in the corner clapping and going 'jolly good show, what!' is a nonesense. They just cannot stomach the fact the one thing they had over us has gone and they are now the inferior club.

Fuck them. Fuck them all. Take no notice. League and world champions. There's nothing they can say. Nothing. I'm not even interested in the "fans" being dickheads the other night, cos half of them probably weren't Liverpool fans anyway. It's got nothing to do with the achievements of the team and the majority of fans. 

2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Let me guess, the host was that manc 'chappers'? Even if it wasnt you're bang on. How can anyone say united, chelsea, city and to a lesser extent arsenal fans havent been 'unbearable' when they've won the title or Champions League?

The idea they sit in the corner clapping and going 'jolly good show, what!' is a nonesense. They just cannot stomach the fact the one thing they had over us has gone and they are now the inferior club.

It wasn't Chapman - I didn't catch the fellas name but he had a southern accent, think he may have been an Arsenal or Spurs fan, I was only half listening and my ears didn't prick until he mentioned unbearables.

13 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

It boils down to 30 years of piss taking from other fans with the "Next year is our year", slippy G, you almost won the league shouts and now that is over they are losing they're minds. 

We have been the punch line in so many jokes over the years its become the norm to take the piss out of Liverpool. 

They just can't handle it that they're "banter" is no longer applicable.

But why have they been like that over the years? Not just our traditional rivals, fans of all kinds of no-mark clubs too.  That's the prejudice I'm taking about, casual bigotry if you like. 

Anyway fuck em. 

Campioni Campioni Campioni Liverpool.