You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

38 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

They have a lot of ammunition with VAR and the pandemic and such. None of that matters. It's no surprise that people like Southall and Pep have rightfully congratulated Liverpool. Losers find excuses, game recognize game. 

35 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

No ammunition they're firing blanks. We played the same game to the same set of rules under the same circumstances as everybody else. We were better. The VAR argument is completely false make believe delusions. 

I repped both of this opposing views, and I’m fine with my decision making!

6 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

The biggest embarassment for the current Everton regime is that they've finally appointed a world class manager but wasted millions by giving loads to useless wastes of spaces and a white elephant stadium. If they'd given most of it to Ancelotti they'd probably be playing in Europe regularly,no laughing at the back! But the coffers are empty and they have the best manager they've ever had. 

It's heart-breaking, it really is.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Come on mate, you can't let reality get in the way of fantasy. Where would that get us. It has been mandated that we will win it. By whom? Who knows. Why? We are destined never to find out. But it HAS been mandated.

You don't have to be mandated...

Catcherintherye is fuming about that van being parked next to their remembrance wall and said if an Everton van with a banner taking the piss had parked up by the Hillsborough memorial we would all be fuming.

Slight difference is that people pay to have their names engraved in that wall as a demonstration of how they loved Everton and going the game. Not because they all got killed at a footy match.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

A sound Blue said to me earlier that he's taking up walking with Speedo Mick in the middle of nowhere for the next 6 months.

He's about 3 stone overweight but said he'll be like Pierce Brosnan by the time I see him next. 

No nastiness and genuinely happy for us. Most of the Blues i've met today are happy with many saying they are happy for fans that thought they would never see us win another title or ones who had never seen us as champions. 

The ones that make me laugh are the ones that always take the morale highground i.e giving out about the fans outside Anfield as if Everton are a breed apart....they are talking about their family members, their best mates etc. If we are the hordes of scum that this type make out, then what does that say about them given most families on Merseyside are mixed.

It says Evertonians are the ones dropped on their heads as babies.

10 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Catcherintherye is fuming about that van being parked next to their remembrance wall and said if an Everton van with a banner taking the piss had parked up by the Hillsborough memorial we would all be fuming.

Slight difference is that people pay to have their names engraved in that wall as a demonstration of how they loved Everton and going the game. Not because they all got killed at a footy match.

Honestly, while the outrage is clearly of the faux- variety, the van and anything else like it is petty, small time nonsense which I’ve got little time for.

if you’ve got blue family, wind them up; If you’ve got blue mates, gloat to them; if you’ve got blue neighbours, hand a scarf out your window. Do all of that.

But don’t be a dick who is just looking for attention.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

The weird thing is, the club is just as bitter as the fans. 

They play on it and it does them no favours on the pitch. They need to careful because if Ancelotti goes they are destined for another quarter of a century and more of mediocrity and nothingness. If I were a blue(perish the thought!) I'd be delighted we had appointed Ancelotti and be looking forward to a big upturn in our fortunes and a good possibility of challenging for Europe once again. The bitterness is like a ball and chain that you can't shake off and will drag you back forever if you let it.

It looks to me that the firework was deliberately aimed at the blue part of the building. They are evidently drug taking knobheads who don't appreciate the importance of that building to the city.  It was incredibly wreckless. The scenes at pier head were wreckless and seeing Carra turn up was the icing on the cake for shithouse behhaviour. All Reds are suddenly tarred with the same brush now by default. 

Putting cones on Dixie is more the scally variety. I'm not going to condone it, but more likely to be a few fellas in their teens/twenties having a laugh. I actually think blues from yesteryear (when they were a massive club) wouldn't have thought too much of it. Dixie himself would probably laughed.