You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

34 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Imagine being an Everton fan. 

Fucking hell. 

This might give you a feel of what it’s like to be one, we’ve finished him. 

PaulPowersTash

PaulPowersTash

Player Valuation: £1m
A self imposed 7 day complete media block out is now underway.
Did they deserve to win it? Probably. However, VAR has given them
at least 12 points this season and that is being realistic. So they are no
way near as good as the media are making them out to be.
Get ready for 'the best team the Premier League has ever seen' nonsense as
it will be in full flow and coming your way very soon. I didn't even bother watching
the game last night as I knew what was about to unfold. However, I am reliably
informed that the BT commentary team mentioned Liverpool 15 times in the first
half alone last night. What's all that about? At last it's finally done. The most hollow,
tainted and corrupt title win in the history of the game. If they had to win one then I'm
glad this is it. The sun will rise and set and the earth will continue to spin on it's axis.
However, what this pandemic and crisis has shown up, is just how manipulated
and rotten professional football has become. As I say, I didn't even watch the game
last night and only found out when I switched my phone on this morning. My
overwhelming feeling is that I am done with football. It has shown itself in it's
true light. This season It has been exposed as nothing but a money grabbing
business, riddled with self and vested interests. Even before the pandemic
it showed all its desperation to manipulate results to achieve a desired outcome
with the use of VAR and match officials. Liverpool or United HAD to win the title.
The Premier League / SKY business model had mandated it. The end justified
the means. There is just to much money in it for it not to happen. Well at lest we know
for sure now. We had suspected it for a long time. But now there is no hiding it (not as
if they actually tried to hide it). Hopefully, over the coming weeks and months I will
regain my enthusiasm and passion for football. It has been a major part of my life
and given me some of the worst and happiest days of my life down the years. But,
I'm not convinced I will. The genie is out of the bottle. The manipulation and blatant
corruption is now totally transparent. The next stop for the PL is for United to go
on and win it. Just how good would that be for the business model? Well it would
absolutely perfect. In that case, watch this space...

37 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Imagine being an Everton fan. 

Fucking hell. 

It's a good job they do not choose to be Everton fans, but that they are chosen. Because choosing to be an Everton fan is like choosing to step barefoot on an upturned plug. You do it despite overwhelming evidence that it's a bad idea, then spew forth cursing and blaming your woes on anything and everything while howling through the pain while everyone else is either laughing at you or shrugging their shoulders.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

This might give you a feel of what it’s like to be one, we’ve finished him. 

PaulPowersTash

PaulPowersTash

Player Valuation: £1m
A self imposed 7 day complete media block out is now underway.
Did they deserve to win it? Probably. However, VAR has given them
at least 12 points this season and that is being realistic. So they are no
way near as good as the media are making them out to be.
Get ready for 'the best team the Premier League has ever seen' nonsense as
it will be in full flow and coming your way very soon. I didn't even bother watching
the game last night as I knew what was about to unfold. However, I am reliably
informed that the BT commentary team mentioned Liverpool 15 times in the first
half alone last night. What's all that about? At last it's finally done. The most hollow,
tainted and corrupt title win in the history of the game. If they had to win one then I'm
glad this is it. The sun will rise and set and the earth will continue to spin on it's axis.
However, what this pandemic and crisis has shown up, is just how manipulated
and rotten professional football has become. As I say, I didn't even watch the game
last night and only found out when I switched my phone on this morning. My
overwhelming feeling is that I am done with football. It has shown itself in it's
true light. This season It has been exposed as nothing but a money grabbing
business, riddled with self and vested interests. Even before the pandemic
it showed all its desperation to manipulate results to achieve a desired outcome
with the use of VAR and match officials. Liverpool or United HAD to win the title.
the means. There is just to much money in it for it not to happen. Well at lest we know
for sure now. We had suspected it for a long time. But now there is no hiding it (not as
if they actually tried to hide it). Hopefully, over the coming weeks and months I will
regain my enthusiasm and passion for football. It has been a major part of my life
and given me some of the worst and happiest days of my life down the years. But,
I'm not convinced I will. The genie is out of the bottle. The manipulation and blatant
corruption is now totally transparent. The next stop for the PL is for United to go
on and win it. Just how good would that be for the business model? Well it would
absolutely perfect. In that case, watch this space...

Woe is me.

25 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Liverpool or United HAD to win the title.
the means. There is just to much money in it for it not to happen. 

Well, that plan worked really well from 2013 to now, I'm surprised the league hadn't gone bankrupt. If we're this corrupt, ultra-powerful club bending everyone to our will- including The Powers That Be, of course- you'd think we'd have won more than one league title since 1990. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Strange how the facts on VAR show it's bullshit we were given favours. 

Come on mate, you can't let reality get in the way of fantasy. Where would that get us. It has been mandated that we will win it. By whom? Who knows. Why? We are destined never to find out. But it HAS been mandated.

• Upvote 1

A sound Blue said to me earlier that he's taking up walking with Speedo Mick in the middle of nowhere for the next 6 months.

He's about 3 stone overweight but said he'll be like Pierce Brosnan by the time I see him next. 

No nastiness and genuinely happy for us. Most of the Blues i've met today are happy with many saying they are happy for fans that thought they would never see us win another title or ones who had never seen us as champions. 

The ones that make me laugh are the ones that always take the morale highground i.e giving out about the fans outside Anfield as if Everton are a breed apart....they are talking about their family members, their best mates etc. If we are the hordes of scum that this type make out, then what does that say about them given most families on Merseyside are mixed.

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

They have a lot of ammunition with VAR and the pandemic and such. None of that matters. It's no surprise that people like Southall and Pep have rightfully congratulated Liverpool. Losers find excuses, game recognize game. 

No ammunition they're firing blanks. We played the same game to the same set of rules under the same circumstances as everybody else. We were better. The VAR argument is completely false make believe delusions. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

We are +1 in VAR this season. 

We could be plus 10 without VAR and wrong decisions. Who knows all any team can do is play the game following the same set of rules. If evertonians believe their is a conspiracy to make Liverpool win the league they are David Icke level of nuts.

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

We could be plus 10 without VAR and wrong decisions. Who knows all any team can do is play the game following the same set of rules. If evertonians believe their is a conspiracy to make Liverpool win the league they are David Icke level of nuts.

They can believe what they want the fact is it’s won.