You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

30 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Was talking to a mate about this before and he said the exact same thing. Didn’t Xabi mention the tax rate here as being one if the issues with going back to Spain. No wonder all the top players couldn’t wait to get out there

Aye, poor millionaires. Imagine living on £5m a year instead of £10m.

48 minutes ago, an tha said:

Get on this fucking quilt, cancelling his sky because of us...

Must 'go the game' anyway so does not really need it....but imagine the phone operator trying hard not to piss him/herself as some fucking beaut is cancelling his tv sub because of LFC.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GaryBri29919563/status/1275045369827729414

They are the biggest bunch of crying bastard fans in the country.  They are always fuming about something, 95 percent of the time it involves us. The other 5 is usually about referees. They never have a day off from moaning. 

I genuinely don't give a fuck what Martin Tyler, Richard Keys, Andy Gray or Gary Neville say about us. At half time I either turn over or do something else. It's almost as if they specifically watch it just so they can get outraged or offended by some off the cuff dismissive remark about Everton.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

They are the biggest bunch of crying bastards ever. They are always fuming about something, 95 percent of the time it involves us. The other 5 is usually about referees. They never have a day off from moaning. 

It has got worse in last few years as well.

There used to be plenty of them who were sound enough and you could talk sensibly with, seems to have died out.

8 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

One competition as they aren't in Europe, we knocked them out of the FA cup at Anfield and they were knocked out of the league cup in December by Leicester. 

They love clutching at straws.

And we didnt lose to Atletico in 90 minutes,we lost in extra time. 

50 minutes ago, an tha said:

It has got worse in last few years as well.

There used to be plenty of them who were sound enough and you could talk sensibly with, seems to have died out.

10 years without a Derby win or 25 years without a trophy have taken its toll on the poor sods. 

Long may it continue.

On 21/06/2020 at 18:52, Thoth said:

This is fucking weird 

She's made an appearance on this thread in the past as well, think she was crying about Everton or something and piss taking ensued. Any, I reckon her plan is to make cringey Everton related videos knowing reds fans will share it to take the piss and she will get lots of views. 

Very weird nonetheless 

46 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

10 years without a Derby win or 25 years without a trophy have taken its toll on the poor sods. 

Long may it continue.

Love to see them relegated, i used to think it would not be good as bad for the city etc - but fuck them, let them drop and stay down too.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Remmie said:

She's made an appearance on this thread in the past as well, think she was crying about Everton or something and piss taking ensued. Any, I reckon her plan is to make cringey Everton related videos knowing reds fans will share it to take the piss and she will get lots of views. 

Very weird nonetheless 

Her Twitter bio describes herself as an "EFC" icon.

And a "seasonal dairy analyst".

I'm not sure what it takes to be either of those things, but good luck to her.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Yep,we seriously need to utilise this against High Horse FC

I was joking. I like Ancelotti and don’t think we should sing anything against him.

If he hasn’t paid his tax then let the Spanish authorities sort it out. It’s not really our business unless he’s not paying it here.

• Upvote 1