You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Claim that 'der redshite' are violent, yet repeatedly post on social media about the violent acts you'd like to perpetrate.

Claim that 'der redshite' are criminals, yet repeatedly post on social media about the criminal acts you'd like to partake in.

Claim that you want absolutely nothing to do with anybody who doesn't share your blood, like 'der inbred redshite', yet repeatedly post on social media a level of intolerance of anything that doesn't follow your blooshite world view to such an extent that inbreeding is the only way to get yourself any action.

Everton that.

• Upvote 1

Dan Meis has tweeted some cryptic shit out about not working with people in future who say it’s just business it’s not personal.  As you’d expect there’s about 100 blues responding to him and he’s blanked them all.  It’s clearly Everton related even though some of them are trying to convince themselves it’s not.  He’s an attention seeking bell end but if it wasn’t Everton you’d think he’d just say so.  The ground was never getting built anyway but with the current situation it’s even more laughable that they’re clinging to it.

6 minutes ago, The Guest said:

Dan Meis has tweeted some cryptic shit out about not working with people in future who say it’s just business it’s not personal.  As you’d expect there’s about 100 blues responding to him and he’s blanked them all.  It’s clearly Everton related even though some of them are trying to convince themselves it’s not.  He’s an attention seeking bell end but if it wasn’t Everton you’d think he’d just say so.  The ground was never getting built anyway but with the current situation it’s even more laughable that they’re clinging to it.

• Upvote 3

I used to know that Tommy Graham from when I lived in Belle Vale about 25 years ago and you won't be surprised to hear that he was he was genuinely the most bitter blue I've ever come across in my life and he was only a teenager then as well. 

sad really, a whole life utterly consumed by irrational hatred.

Maybe they’ve brought in other architects to downgrade the project and make it more affordable.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LEGO-Sports-Grand-Soccer-Stadium/dp/B000BVNRHG

71eNp7uhMAL._AC_SS350_.jpg

360?cb=20100821220456

Description

LEGO Sports 3569: Table Top Football 

- Its the blue team against the red team in this exciting game of soccer. 
- The spotlights are aimed down onto the field and the scoreboards show a score of 0-0. Suddenly the red team has the ball, the center takes a hard shot to the left, the goalie dives right, and the red team scores!! This should be a good game! 
- Includes 6 red players, 6 blue players, 2 spectators, 1 adidas soccer ball and 2 standard LEGO footballs! 
- Also includes adidas, Philips, and LEGO stickers for the stadium side boards and stickers for the players uniforms. 
- Goalies and defenders move side-to-side! 

• Upvote 5

Dear Everton, I can have a full team start work on the redesign by Monday, for less than what that other chump did it for.

Couldn't give a shite about business or pleasure, will knock out the designs in no time and won't worry about statutory guidance, regulations or producing anything you could build from because let's face it, that's not happening is it? 

Call it a cool couple of million and we'll have some Crayola drawings by the end of the week?

Actually, I'll give you this for free to show my commitment: DON'T PLAN TO BUILD A STADIUM ON FUCKING WATER AND THEN BE SURPRISED ITS UNAFFORDABLE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

• Upvote 6

18 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

Actually, I'll give you this for free to show my commitment: DON'T PLAN TO BUILD A STADIUM ON FUCKING WATER AND THEN BE SURPRISED ITS UNAFFORDABLE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

I was going to ask whether anyone had raised the issue of a stadium that can't be approached from one side, including obligatory dig about everyone from Rhyl arriving by boat. But looking at a video of the plans, it seems to be more accurate to say the stadium as planned can only be approached from one side. If you were trying to engage in one long troll of the Bloos, you could do worse than this particular stadium plan.

9 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Funny the comments on there, all making out that he's their best mate, quite liked this one about him being in the family:

Your great work with Everton will not be just personal or business you will be apart of the family the people’s club apart of the future success of the club, Dantheman #onceevertonhavetouchedyou