You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Weird thing is (and anyone from the city will attest to this) he absolutely looks like a blue. You'd see him in the pub and before he even opened his mouth you'd know he was a blue. Mind you I doubt he would open his mouth in public. Keyboard warrior. Probably 6 foot 4 in real life (By real life I mean his character in Fortnite) 

Attested m'lud. A fuckin rat

12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Weird thing is (and anyone from the city will attest to this) he absolutely looks like a blue. You'd see him in the pub and before he even opened his mouth you'd know he was a blue. Mind you I doubt he would open his mouth in public. Keyboard warrior. Probably 6 foot 4 in real life (By real life I mean his character in Fortnite) 

I do play that game to myself and found I have a good radar for spotting a blue. Like you said sometimes they need not even speak.

They’re proper celebrating on Twitter first the City result now Werner signing for Chelsea they say these things come in three’s, was going to think it might be Sunday but it will probably be Utd winning tomorrow 

They’re a weird easily pleased bunch  

3 minutes ago, Stickman said:

They’re proper celebrating on Twitter first the City result now Werner signing for Chelsea they say these things come in three’s, was going to think it might be Sunday but it will probably be Utd winning tomorrow 

It is wasn't for the pissing down rain today Rhyl would be rocking with all the furloughs having their pre derby street parties with their flags out.

4 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Unbridled relief on their part. Hope the boys bring them crashing down to earth with a good beating on Sunday.

They keep trotting out this "Liverpool ashamed of nothing, offended by everything," funny, from where Im standing it looks like everton fans who are ashamed of nothing and always offended.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

This lads bird is definitely shagging reds behind his back

matty1878

matty1878

Player Valuation: £70m
They're waay more obsessed about us.
I utterly despise them. But they really really do have a bad obsession with us

• image.gif

Reactions:Tony_Barrett

The lads bird is definitely pegging him. 

While it would have been marvellous to seal the Premiership at their shithole just for the nuclear levels of fume, there's something ill fitting about waiting 30 years just to win it at the footballing equivalent of Groundskeeper Willie's shack.

The next best thing for me is to slap them cockeyed on Sunday night and leave us that one win away from glory. 

That'll still boil their piss nicely.

10 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

I do play that game to myself and found I have a good radar for spotting a blue. Like you said sometimes they need not even speak.

If you call out an overweight, shaven-headed plumber with a bad attitude in Liverpool you will never go five minutes without Z Cars issuing from his arse pocket.

On 18/06/2020 at 12:22, Bjornebye said:

This lads bird is definitely shagging reds behind his back

matty1878

matty1878

Player Valuation: £70m
They're waay more obsessed about us.
I utterly despise them. But they really really do have a bad obsession with us

Reckon that’s our Tony B taking the piss?