You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

8 hours ago, an tha said:

First team kit and training kit.

Don't most of the top clubs now have separate deals for both?

Yep. Axa sponsor our training kit for £25m and Standard Chartered sponsor our main kit for £45m. Western Union pay £5m a season for the sleeve sponsorship. Add that to whatever Nike will pay for the kit deal.

Their shirt deal with Hummel is £9m a year. But Usmanov is going to give them tons of cash so it's ok.

8 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Yep. Axa sponsor our training kit for £25m and Standard Chartered sponsor our main kit for £45m. Western Union pay £5m a season for the sleeve sponsorship. Add that to whatever Nike will pay for the kit deal.

Their shirt deal with Hummel is £9m a year. But Usmanov is going to give them tons of cash so it's ok.

You’re forgetting the Angry Birds £1m a season though. Game changer.

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

You’re forgetting the Angry Birds £1m a season though. Game changer.

They haven't grown any of their revenue for about 5 years now. 

Basically, their Hummel kit deal and sponsorship (sleeve and front for kit and training shirts) is £5m less than Liverpool's training kit deal. 

2 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

They haven't grown any of their revenue for about 5 years now. 

Basically, their Hummel kit deal and sponsorship (sleeve and front for kit and training shirts) is £5m less than Liverpool's training kit deal. 

Pace sponsorship doesn't count.

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, Pete said:

Can they hurry up and get relegated/go bust please. 

Can you imagine how toxic life would be for anyone who knows or lives around Blues. It would be glorious. 

Wont happen anytime soon though, unfortunately there are far shitter teams in the league every season. 

11 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Don’t know what it replied to that post. And now I’ve gone to reply that post is in here again. 

I think every time I ever post on her again it’s going to make me reply to that post. Odd.

You mucky bugger.

30 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Nuts that Ancelotti is there. It's like me dating Christina Hendricks, people would be like how the fuck has that happened, what is he doing with a pig like her.

When he retires he’ll banish all memories of it ever happening, like a horrific one night stand 

43 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

04E9E2F5-2440-4311-81D8-A7B752386DD4.jpeg

...and cause millions of pounds worth of improvements.

Right, so we play Everton at Goodison every year and don't trash the ground, but now that our fans won't be allowed to the ground we'll somehow trash it?

Do these dozy cunts ever read back what they type or am I asking myself a rhetorical question here?

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Scott_M said:

04E9E2F5-2440-4311-81D8-A7B752386DD4.jpeg

...and cause millions of pounds worth of improvements.

Surprising bit of humility that from the bitters calling it 'analfield', after the amount of times we've absolutely buggered them with no lube there over the years.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Manny said:

Right, so we play Everton at Goodison every year and don't trash the ground, but now that our fans won't be allowed to the ground we'll somehow trash it?

Do these dozy cunts ever read back what they type or am I asking myself a rhetorical question here?

Nail on fuckin head