You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

13 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I've tried different ways of adding punctuation to that tweet and I still can't get it to make sense.  I understand the feeling he's supposed to convey, but the language is all over the place; it's like Beat Poetry.

Nah, mate, that's really insulting to compare him to her. She'd never have been able to write all those legendary books if her grammar and spelling were as bad as his was.

10 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

Liverpool not signing a player has been the highlight of their year.

Bunch of fucking whoppers. 

The fact that we haven't needed to and are still European and World Club Champions with the Premiership all but sown up galls them deeply.  They've spent more than us, and have fuck all but a team full of shite to show for it.

And a fucking cuckoo clock instead of trophies.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
Wibble! Wibble! Wibble! Redshite! Redshite! Redshite! Murderers! Wall pushers! No shame! No honour! Wibble! Wibble! Wibble! Should fold their club and go away if they had any decency! Wibble! Wibble! Wibble! Murderers! Wall pushers! Redshite! Redshite! Redshite! Wibble! Wibble! Wibble!
The thing is, I have come to the realisation that I’m a painfully insufferable, pretentious bellend who tries to bring my cod philosophy and pseudo intellectual musings to the widest possible Everton audience. In a moment of clarity, I have realised that this has cost me the only girlfriend I have ever had, who has stopped writing to me from Thailand. We never even got to meet. It has cost me my family, who have told me never to visit or communicate with them in any way ever again. And it has cost me my dog, which took itself to the nearby animal rescue centre and silently begged to be taken in by them.

As such, I want any Liverpool fan who sees this to spread it as wide as possible. I am a painfully insufferable pretentious bellend. This is my confession.

Now that he’s found some introspection I think we should leave him be.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Now that he’s found some introspection I think we should leave him be.

Go to page 58 on the Spurs thread and read on. His superior knowledge about other clubs and their finances hasn’t stood up to the slightest bit of scrutiny again. He’s fully backtracked by page 60. (Won’t allow me to link)

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Just had a look. They seem to think they can spend money they don’t have to bridge the gap if FFP rules are relaxed. I’m not sure any of them have actually read their accounts.

Dead on.

They are in very poor financial health.

Revenues are not growing, costs are increasing.

https://financialfootballnews.com/everton-fcs-2019-finances-troubled-toffees/

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

That Werner transfer,the battering they have taken through sponsorship,selling of premium seats,merchandise has really cut deep,I also think they were hoping for a big bid for one of their players,maybe Salah,thats been knocked on the head,I honestly dont think there will be any major incomings there for a year or two,they will be looking at players with contracts running down etc
Basically yes. The more this goes on the more convinced I am they are in trouble, as I reported months ago. They overstretched themselves 2 years ago, breaking the transfer record twice and also paying £50m + for Fabinho and Keita. The fees will be a lot higher when you factor in the agents fees involved too. Their wage bill is unsustainable and relies upon fairly soft income from revenue and sponsorship holding up, which it won't. 

Klopp papers over the cracks currently. All the time they have him they will be fine. Once he goes though it will be difficult for them. One thing I will say about that lot, is they can't really cope with going backwards. They very nearly bankrupted their own club the last time they had 18 months where the tap was turned off by H & G. We are looking at a much longer reduction in spending now. Good luck selling that to the entitled bellends who've jumped on the bandwagon late and just expect massive marquee signings every season and think they're Real Madrid. They will leave them and go back to supporting United or Chelsea or whoever.

If winning the CL, premier League and WCC is us being in trouble then I'd hate to be in their shoes. 

Hes also forgetting the £142m we got for phil which funded Alison and Virgil. 

That guy couldn't even pass a GCSE maths exam the whopper. 

1 hour ago, Red74 said:
catcherintherye

catcherintherye

That Werner transfer,the battering they have taken through sponsorship,selling of premium seats,merchandise has really cut deep,I also think they were hoping for a big bid for one of their players,maybe Salah,thats been knocked on the head,I honestly dont think there will be any major incomings there for a year or two,they will be looking at players with contracts running down etc
Basically yes. The more this goes on the more convinced I am they are in trouble, as I reported months ago. They overstretched themselves 2 years ago, breaking the transfer record twice and also paying £50m + for Fabinho and Keita. The fees will be a lot higher when you factor in the agents fees involved too. Their wage bill is unsustainable and relies upon fairly soft income from revenue and sponsorship holding up, which it won't. 

Klopp papers over the cracks currently. All the time they have him they will be fine. Once he goes though it will be difficult for them. One thing I will say about that lot, is they can't really cope with going backwards. They very nearly bankrupted their own club the last time they had 18 months where the tap was turned off by H & G. We are looking at a much longer reduction in spending now. Good luck selling that to the entitled bellends who've jumped on the bandwagon late and just expect massive marquee signings every season and think they're Real Madrid. They will leave them and go back to supporting United or Chelsea or whoever.

The desperation is tangible.

Pure projection of what he really, really wants to happen, but knows won't and is desperately putting it out there so other deluded beauts will agree with him, which then makes him feel better and makes his ramblings seem more real to him.

It's quite sad to read really.

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Haha, fucks sake, he comes out with some shite, the poor sod.

I know, he can't even give credit, where credit is due, to our players. Total denial by that bellend.

I'll go on record, and say it: Yerry Mina is not a total pile of shit defender, he's probably above average for run-of-the- mill centre halves. 

There you go, Catcher, it's not that difficult to give credit where it is due, is it?